December 2012 Moms

She responded.

Seriously,this woman! I need to try and understand this.

Amber,
I did not use "profanity"directly to Gabbie. I told her though that I hope she doesn't make the same mistakes that others have made.
I will apologize to Gabbie when I see her after we talk about it. But your conflicts with Aaron are YOUR problem and I would appreciate you NEVER discuss it with me. I'm sure you know where that will lead. 
Chris

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: She responded.

• myskyegirlmyskyegirl member
    edited July 2013
    I have no words, this woman is crazy!  
  • Do you have court ordered child support? If not maybe the court needs to be involved if your ex is not helping out.

Also, your a better person than I am because I would not let my child see this woman after she said negative things about me or others I care about to my child.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Loading the player...
    I would have gone OFF! If I were you, I'd be tempted to follow through with only letting them visit at your house, but then again, that means you'd have to be around her crazy behind.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• @JessAnnJ,we are going to court for this very issue soon,it's ridiculous.

Even though I can't stand the woman I never wanted to keep my kid from her family. This situation makes me sick. That's why I let her know this shit stops now. Just enjoy your granddaughter and shut up FFS.

imageimage

• amberdb72 said:
    @JessAnnJ,we are going to court for this very issue soon,it's ridiculous.

Even though I can't stand the woman I never wanted to keep my kid from her family. This situation makes me sick. That's why I let her know this shit stops now. Just enjoy your granddaughter and shut up FFS.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @JandACoffee, what she will do,is she will ask Gabbie if her Dad has bought her anything,Gabbie will respond that Daddy is broke.She will ask him and be super pissed that I was right. He will call me,bitch up a storm,blast whatabitch I am on Facebook,etc...and this is why I document everything and very carefully word what I say in response.

imageimage

• amberdb72 said:
    @JandACoffee, what she will do,is she will ask Gabbie if her Dad has bought her anything,Gabbie will respond that Daddy is broke.She will ask him and be super pissed that I was right. He will call me,bitch up a storm,blast whatabitch I am on Facebook,etc...and this is why I document everything and very carefully word what I say in response.
    Men are so dumb sometimes! My bff's husband decided to cheat on her and thought that it was ok to put it all on FB so long as he wasn't friends with her (his wife) and she'd never see it...but his FB profile was PUBLIC! I went on there and in one afternoon got all the evidence she needed to get whatever she wanted from him and his lawyer...

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• She sounds like my bff ex-mil and ex-hubs.  BFF moved to NC a couple of years ago w/their son after their divorce.  She needed money for sneakers and other stuff for school (he was 12 at the time) he said he didn't have the money, but, yet he and the woman he cheated on my friend with went to Disney on x-mas break and DIDN'T take his own son!  My friend ended up asking his mother for money and she said can't you ask X for the money.  When my friend told her about him saying he had no money and the then trip and not taking the son she FLIPPED out.  Up until this point she thought her son shate gold. 
  • @prncebride, I imagine she will find a way to justify it somehow. Crazycakes.

imageimage

• Respond by telling her to not say anything around her, it doesn't matter if it isn't directed at her. It's still rude and your DD is hurt by it.

Dumb a$$ woman! :@)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Oh I will be responding. I am waiting until this evening so I can calm down a bit first. I love the face that she can say what she wants about my family but I call her son out on his nonsense and she gets all Mama Bear. Interesting,I wonder how the air is up there for her?

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"