August 2011 Moms

Cry Fest

My mom always takes the boys on Wednesday afternoons. I have tons of stuff to get done before baby Charlie/Olivia/Clara/whatever the heck we name it, comes.

Jack didn't want to go, he missed me last night and kept saying, "no mommy, I only want to go to your house, not grandmas." He changed his mind last minute and decided to go. But, I'm feeling SO guilty. I'm feeling guilty that he's not going to be the baby anymore. And, I'm feeling guilty that I was away last night and will be gone for at least a night, probably two, in the near future. I can't stop crying.

I know I shouldn't feel guilty because I feel like Jack and the new baby are going to be close friends. But, I know my relationships with both boys are going to change.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cry Fest

• Thanks, kimbus. I will be reminding you of this, haha.

Liam beats the crap out of jack like 10 times a day, but maybe that's how boys show love? I had all sisters and all girl cousins and my dad is a work a holic (gee, wonder why?!). Boy things are like uncharted territory for me. :)
  • Awwww, don't feel sad!  But I know how you feel.  Everyone keeps telling me that in no time, I'll barely remember what it was like with just M as the only child.  I'm def not there yet, but I know they're right. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww Rachey, c'm'here you ::big hugs::
    I'd be lying if I said I never cried  or felt guilty about bringing a new baby into our family. It's completely normal - but that doesn't make it any less sucky a feeling.
    Just hang in there Mama. Before you know it, you'll be so used to having a trio you won't even be able to imagine your life any other way - and the same goes with the boys :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mama Ha, you're the bestest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"