August 2013 Moms
Options

GTKY: I should have stock in.....

lorow0715lorow0715 member
edited July 2013 in August 2013 Moms
I told my lovely husband this morning that after the outrageous number of times I woke up to go to the bathroom last night and throughout this pregnancy that I should have stock in Quilted Northern for the amount of toilet paper I have gone through. So it got me thinking. What else have I bought so much of during this pregnancy that I at least paid their electicity bill once or twice. Outside of toilet paper, I have bought an obscene number of Hersheys Reece's Peanut Butter Cups. I'd like to think I kept some people employed due to my pregnancy craving and my unborn child using my bladder as a pillow....you're welcome Hershey and Quilted Northern employees. Your turn - what have you indulged in so much you are pretty sure you should now own a portion of the company? Edit: I have't posted a pic on the new format. Hopefully figured it out now.

Re: GTKY: I should have stock in.....

• Options
    The water company. I love tap water, and am drinking it like it's my last chance to have some!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options
    everytime I go to the bathroom, I think the same thing!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The water company. I love tap water, and am drinking it like it's my last chance to have some!

At least it is much healthier than Peanut Butter Cups. :)
  • Options
    Target.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    Panda Express. I purposefully haven't eaten lunch today so I can go there after my 2pm appointment and not feel quite so bad about it. Now for the hard part - Sweet Fire or Orange chicken? How can I be expected to pick?!

**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
    TTC #1 March 2010 - Nov 2012
    Me: 29, PCOS (anov), Hashimoto's Disease // DH: 30, normal SA
    3 Clomid, 1 Clomid/Menopur, 1 Menopur w/ TI (CX 4x's due to cysts) - All BFN
    1 Clomid/Menopur, 2 Menopur, 1 Follistim w/ IUI - All BFN
    RPL & Karyotype testing normal

IUI #5 (12/1/12) --> Follistim + 1/3 hCG Trigger = BFP! EDD: 8/23/13
    Betas --> 61 (13dpo) // 156 (16 dpo) // 223 (18dpo) // 656 (21 dpo)
    U/S --> 5w0d - sac seen // 6w0d - hb detected // 7w0d - hb seen and heard, measuring 6w6d!
    8w6d - wiggly baby! // 9w3d - wiggly baby with fingers!

Baby boy born 8/24/13

imageimageimage 

My Blog: Searching for Lucky Socks

• Options
    lorow0715 said:

At least it is much healthier than Peanut Butter Cups. :)
    Haha, well I eat a lot of candy, too (mostly M&Ms and Butterfingers), but that's normal whether I'm pregnant or not. I don't think it's any worse than I was before.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    It is funny to read this.. During one of my potty trips last night I thought the exact same thing.  I couldn't believe how fast I'm blowing through toilet paper.    I should have stock in the  juice company that sells the "Simply Apple" or "Simply Orange" kinds of juice. 
  • Options
    Zantac, unisom, gasx, and tums.
  • Options
    Ice cream companies..I wouldn't want to see the number of cartons I've been through this pregnancy!
  • Options
    I should totally have stock in Michaels. I'm a crafting machine.

And if I had stock in Etsy, I sure would purchase a lot more things :) So much cute stuff!
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Options
    Panda Express. I purposefully haven't eaten lunch today so I can go there after my 2pm appointment and not feel quite so bad about it. Now for the hard part - Sweet Fire or Orange chicken? How can I be expected to pick?!
    Orange chicken.  Definately the orange chicken.

Anniversary

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    Mine is bad... but Pepsi. All I want is a cherry pepsi from the fountain! Cans don't count, bottles don't count. Just give me the fountain pop!! The only place I can find it is 7-11, and unfortunately we have one less than a mile from the house. I only get the small cup of it though... Well, usually. 
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    Two men -- Ben and Jerry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Chipotle. I ate there twice yesterday, and I plan on doing the same today.

• Options
    Oreos. I have eaten an abnormal amount of Oreos. Every type but double stuffed and triple doubles are my favorites
  • Options
    Zarkoe said:
    Honey but Cheerios and coldstone. I can't seem to get enough of either one
    I know it was a typo but that made me lol.
    Mine is probably Hersey's from all the cookies and cream bars I have eaten.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Farmers. I eat SO MUCH fruit and carrots!!!!

• Options
    Toilet paper and, more recently, pantyliners. Fun!
    Oh, and The Bump.
    "The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Options
    Joann's fabric. I go there at least twice a week...
    photo pooka_zpsc2aa61f3.jpg

• Options
    When I read the heading I finished the sentence with toilet paper!! I have so many empty rolls in the bathroom garbage can in both bathrooms!!! I was starting to wonder if I should come up with some crafting project. Lol, meh I'll go back to watching trash tv.
  • Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    Sonic. I get a route 44 drink several times a week. It's during happy hour so it's like $1. And shakes are 1/2 price after 8p...but I never out and about that late. Yet I seem to find myself with one anyway.
  • Options
    lkobriantlkobriant member
    edited July 2013
    Target, Dunkin Donuts, Puffs, and Snickers. I'm pretty sure I've single handedly kept all of them running the last 9 months. ETA: I can't forget Tums

• Options
    General Mills from all the Lucky Charms I've eaten, any and all ice cream companies
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Native+GirlNative+Girl member
    edited July 2013
    julie279 said:
    Orange chicken.  Definately the orange chicken.
    Orange Chicken and Potstickers! Did your Panda Express switch to the brown rice for the fried rice? It's really annoying, because it just does not taste the same.

I need stock in Cortisone cream. I've gone through 5 tubes already and have 3 more around the house, since the PUPPP kicked in.

Yep, brown rice here too, because everyone goes to Panda Express for the health benefits. 8-| Luckily, I'm a chow mein kinda girl. Never had the Potstickers though.

And in case anyone cares, I went with the Orange Chicken and it was heavenly.  :@)

**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
    TTC #1 March 2010 - Nov 2012
    Me: 29, PCOS (anov), Hashimoto's Disease // DH: 30, normal SA
    3 Clomid, 1 Clomid/Menopur, 1 Menopur w/ TI (CX 4x's due to cysts) - All BFN
    1 Clomid/Menopur, 2 Menopur, 1 Follistim w/ IUI - All BFN
    RPL & Karyotype testing normal

IUI #5 (12/1/12) --> Follistim + 1/3 hCG Trigger = BFP! EDD: 8/23/13
    Betas --> 61 (13dpo) // 156 (16 dpo) // 223 (18dpo) // 656 (21 dpo)
    U/S --> 5w0d - sac seen // 6w0d - hb detected // 7w0d - hb seen and heard, measuring 6w6d!
    8w6d - wiggly baby! // 9w3d - wiggly baby with fingers!

Baby boy born 8/24/13

imageimageimage 

My Blog: Searching for Lucky Socks

• Options
    B&J phish food ice cream, watermelon, cocoa pebbles, and just chocolate in general. Ill take it in almost way shape or form.
  • Options
    Toilet paper definatley !!!
  • Options
    Craving garlicky hummus! Love it! Can honestly eat an entire tub in one sitting! Cheese too! Definitely salty foods more than sweet!
  • Options
    Pantyliners, cereal and sugar. The amount of sweets i've eaten is horrendous. I just can't get enough!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, TP, panty liners, and Kleenex! I'm also having to use nursing pads already. I'm leaking from every orifice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"