July 2013 Moms
Options

2u2 check in

How is everyone with 2u2 holding up? Is anything easier than you expected? Harder?

Re: 2u2 check in

• Options
    I feel like it is easier than I expected.  But I think with DD2 sleeping the majority of the time, it makes it a little easier.  I'm thinking it might be more difficult when she demands more of my attention.  Right now DD1 gets all my attention with DD2 is sleeping, so she's pretty content.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    So far, easier than expected. But DD2 is a much easier baby than DD1 was. And so far she's sleeping a lot. When she gets busier it's going to be crazy. And we're trying to keep our eldest from smothering the baby with over exuberant hugs and kisses...
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm trying to figure out how to get any housework done! Or eating....

I was surprised at how quickly big brother took to baby. He loves to help and be near him
  • Options
    SMac85SMac85 member
    So far it's been much easier than expected. DS1 was a nightmare newborn so DS2 is taking it easy on us. I'm sure once he becomes more mobile it will get more hectic, but for now I'm loving this age difference!
    photo 3dcc1df8-8755-401b-b56e-15712e9fb0c0_zps92b14273.jpg
    Matteo 08/02/2011 Cruz 06/19/2013

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    It has been easy on me so far, but dh goes back to work tomorrow so we will see how that goes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"