June 2013 Moms
Options

How many diapers?

How many diapers do you go through in a day? How old is your LO and where do you think is the best deal to buy diapers. We go through 15-20 a day it's crazy.

Re: How many diapers?

• Options
    8 weeks, we go thru about 12 a day I would say. I buy everything at Target. Check for coupons on their website first. Also use their new Cartwheel program to save even more (usually 5-25% off). AND, get a red card. I have the debit one that acts just like my own debit card and takes right from my checking account, it gives you an extra 5% off your entire purchase. Same thing with formula.

"No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimageimage

Anniversary

• Options
    6 weeks and we use about 10-15 maybe. I think the best deal is on sale with a coupon but no particular store. I live in Canada. I've been spending more then I want though because I can't wait around for a sale. I'm stocked for size 2 though when she gets there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am a Target shopper and I use coupons. I also got a pretty OK deal at Safeway too. I get good coupons out if our Sunday paper. We go through about 12 a day. My lO hasn't been up a hour and I have already gone through 2. She had massive poops. YUCK!
  • Options

I use about 12-15 a day and LO is 11 weeks. I buy at Sams club and target. You can get coupons at target and sunday paper and sometimes they run specials where you get a $5 gift card if you purchase two or more cases.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    phishgirl29phishgirl29 member
    edited July 2013
    I go through 15-20. LO is VERY regular. I use Sam's club (through my mothers membership) and they deliver right to my door for about 21 cents a diaper I believe (for size 2)

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I buy Pampers on Amazon subscribe and save and they are 17 cents each. Cheapest price I have found anywhere and that's not a sale...they are always that price!
  • Options
    BC&LMBC&LM member
    edited July 2013
    I would probably say we go through about ten to twelve diapers a day. The cheapest place to buy diapers is usually at the drugstores. Most people would say warehouse stores, but you end up paying more there than when you hit a good deal at CVS or Rite Aid. By combining coupons with store rewards and sales, I rarely pay more than 13 cents a diaper for Huggies and Pampers, and I have even gotten packs for free or less than a dollar at CVS. If you don't like shopping at the drugstores, I would say Target has the next best deals because they often run a $5 gift card when you buy two packs of diapers.

I also hit a special sale on Amazon.com and a special sale on Diapers.com that were really good deals--less than ten cents a diaper--but usually they are too expensive.

My LO is 8 weeks.
  • Options
    Maybe 12 to 15, he is a little pee machine!

• Options
    DaisyDuck40DaisyDuck40 member
    edited July 2013
    I would say we go from about 12-15 diapers a day maybe...We buy Parent's Choice diapers (Walmart brand) and you can get a box of 113 diapers for $13.97....or you can buy a pack of 40 or 50 (can't remember) for $5.97.....It fits are budget and it works very well. 

He is 6 weeks.

imageimageimage

• Options
    AchaeAchae member
    7 weeks. We use target brand and some pampers we bought before LO was born. We probably go through the same amount as you. Our baby is a poop genie!
  • Options
    My LO goes through about 10-12 a day and I use pampers the huggies leaked on him every time
  • Options
    DS is 5wks3days and we'll go through an average of 10 per day.  In the beginning we went through 20+ because he'd have a bowel movement with every feeding and also in between.  Now his digestive system is maturing and he's in size 2 diapers so we change, play, feed, burp, sleep. We'll change after a feeding if he has a bowel movement, but otherwise we are trying to form a routine and he is rather content.
  • Options
    CCR630CCR630 member
    6 weeks. We go through 10-15 and I use amazon.
    www.thefamilyragan. blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JessicaKS said:
    I buy Pampers on Amazon subscribe and save and they are 17 cents each. Cheapest price I have found anywhere and that's not a sale...they are always that price!
    Same for us. I put diapers, wipes, nursing pads, milk freezer bags and a few other things on subscribe and save so I get an additional 20% off my entire order.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    LO is 8 weeks. We go through 9-12 a day. We CD but use disposables at night. I get them at walmart because it is easy. We don't have a Target in town or any other similar store. 
    Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
    Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
    Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 
  • Options
    LO is 8 weeks. We go through 9-12 a day. We CD but use disposables at night. I get them at walmart because it is easy. We don't have a Target in town or any other similar store. 
    Exactly this, although we do have a Target. 

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Options
    We go through 8-12 a day, and she's about 5 weeks right now. We CD, and the Indian prefolds we use cost $1.50 each.
  • Options
    Us too. I buy like everything on subscribe and save...not just baby stuff...laundry detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. I get the 20% and free shipping, and love the scheduled system. Genius, and the price is right too!
  • Options
    We're a bit on the low side I guess!  LO goes through about 7-10 a day.  It probably helps a lot that we do a stay-dry O/N diaper and don't change at night anymore.  LO is such a trooper and doesn't make a fuss if he's wet!  It's hard to tell sometimes!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    I use Amazon Subscribe & Save. I change DS2 every 2-3 hours, basically before each feeding. Sometimes he goes longer than that, specifically overnight.

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
  • Options
    Oh my gosh I'll never count the disposables we use! Too depressing! I'm using a mix of cloth and disposable and I'm thankful for the cloth saving some money and garbage. I just can't get into using them out in public and bringing home a stinker!
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • Options
    LuthyLuthy member
    We're using 50-60 a week, so about 7-8 per day. She doesn't fuss when she's wet so sometimes I don't know it until I check or she poops (because then she fusses or I hear it).

• Options
    5 weeks old. 15 ish diapers. We use cloth. We have kawaii pure and naturals which were less than 6 bucks each and bum genius 4.0. We haven't had ant blow outs or spent any money since LO was born on diapers!!
  • Options
    Any*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"