February 2014 Moms
Options

First World Wednesday

Tell us your problems, ladies. What's really weighing you down?

I got my car washed yesterday...it's raining cats and dogs today. There's construction going on in front of the hospital I work at so I had to drive through all the mud.

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.09
BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.26.12
BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
BFP #5 5.27.13 DS born 1.22.14

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: First World Wednesday

• Options
    The a/c is always too cold in my office.
    imageimage

• Options
    kb3llkb3ll member
    I need to buy a dress for my SIL's wedding but she's wearing blue...that's my color.
    pregnancy calendar
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There's not enough salsa on my taco salad. 
    :((
    formerly skoczera
    ~s.h.
    38 y.o. w/PCOS

F14 October Siggy Challenge - Animals in Costume
    ...image...

August Siggy Challenge-Rainbows & Unicorns

March 10, 2014 - G was born

Lilypie First Birthday tickers    Anniversary       
  • Options
    I am dreading hauling up the 30lb bag of cat food to my 3rd floor apartment, in 100º+ heat index
  • Options
    My sweet kitty wanted snuggle time at 5 am and purred so loudly I couldn't get back to sleep. Now I'm sleepy at work.

My OB is in surgery on Wednesdays and his nurse has the day off, so I can't call and pester her for the results of my MaterniT21 test until tomorrow, even though I should wait until Friday.
    Baby #1 due 2/10/14!
  • Options
    My health insurance company changed my birth date in their system some time between my June appt. and my July 12th appt. My ob's office couldn't submit the claims electronically, but had to send a hard copy, and when they called the company, I didn't show up at all on the policy! This resulted in me wasting about an hour of my life today, on hold getting it fixed.
  • Options
    I bought a 6 pack of Klondike Bars and last night DD would not go to sleep so I could enjoy one. (I can't eat one around her bedtime in front of her). I had to wait like 45 minutes... so I had 2.
    Ugh, I have to wait to eat dessert until DS goes to bed too.  Otherwise, I would be forced to share and we all know that ain't happening! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    shashonieshashonie member
    edited July 2013
    I have to walk around a huge grocery store later to buy food that I can easily afford without any worries.

>Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Mine is that I stayed up wayyyy too late to watch Big Brother After Dark and now I'm tired and needing to take a nap on my lunch break.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am now craving a taco salad! :((
  • Options
    I want to go shopping for a dress to wear to an upcoming wedding after work today, but my husband is taking me out for a fancy dinner downtown. Le sigh!!! LOL 

I love these, btw. 
  • Options
    I have to wait 2 weeks for my elective ultrasound. It is driving me crazy. I want to know boy or girl right now!!!!

chaseandchristian again

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jdubhjdubh member
    I also want/need a new vehicle and I can't decide what I want...it's a lot of money and I want to be TOTALLY happy!
    DH wont let me get new carpet in the nursery. :(
  • Options
    megash113 said:
    Oh, I have another one. MY NINTH WEEK NEEDS TO END BECAUSE I CAN'T LOOK AT THAT PICTURE OF A GREEN OLIVE ANY LONGER! 

I swear every time I see it, I throw up in my mouth.
    HAHAHA! I was the same way. I hate, hate HATE olives. And pickles. 

Mine is that DH wants to take me to the movies this weekend. He wants to see "The Conjuring". While I love scary movies, I'm still recovering from "Paranormal Activity." 
    BabyFetus Ticker

February 2014 Moms Siggy Challenge... Turkeys

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Ohhhh I saw the previews of conjuring and was like uh uh! lol
  • Options
    I have a temporary assistant today and am feeling like I really wish I hadn't agreed to lend my awesome right hand woman (aka permanent assistant) to help out someone else today. 
    October Siggy Challenge "Scared People"
    BFP#1: 10-20-12 Missed M/C: 11-30-12
    BFP#2: 5-26-13 Due Date 2-2-14 
    COUNTDOWN BEGINS
    COMING 2-2-14
    BABY K

• Options
    CrisM022 said:
    I have to wait 2 weeks for my elective ultrasound. It is driving me crazy. I want to know boy or girl right now!!!!
    This, exactly!
    Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
    BFP 2/25/09
    HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
    1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
    2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
    3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
    BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
    DS Born October 30, 2009
    BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
    HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
    1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
    U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
    DS Born January 20, 2012
    BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
    U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

• Options

People keep bothering me at work with their "urgent problems" that require rapid responses. All I want to do is eat my chicken salad and Bump.

Also, yesterday was National Cheesecake Day and I had no clue (or cheesecake) :(

• Options
    psk said:
    Someone just posted about Christmas, and now I"m wondering if Pottery Barn will still be making my Christmas stockings so I can order one after the baby is born with their name on it to match all of ours.... or will I just have to buy 5 new ones? (5=me, DH, 2 cats, and now baby. Yes, our cats have stockings! And they are super cute!)
    Weird, I was just thinking if PB didn't have mine this year, I would have to order from Ebay. Funny! Love PB!! 
    Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
    BFP 2/25/09
    HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
    1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
    2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
    3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
    BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
    DS Born October 30, 2009
    BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
    HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
    1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
    U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
    DS Born January 20, 2012
    BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
    U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

• Options
    My cleaning lady did not dust my bedroom yesterday. My headboard looks furry!
    I hope to create a real siggy but first I need some sleep!

Mom to Lily and Colin!
  • Options
    I am hungry but don't want to get off the couch to make breakfast... Shouldn't there be some kind of food service for pregnant ladies so we don't have to worry about this stuff??
  • Options
    I have so manyisquito bites that I scratched off some of my spray tan.
  • Options
    Stophoney said:

Also, yesterday was National Cheesecake Day and I had no clue (or cheesecake) :(

It was?! Weird - I had a dream about getting pie and I got strawberry supreme (kinda-sorta cheesecake with while strawberries on top).

I really want pie......

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    lala2332 said:
    I have a 2nd complaint. I'm so ready to touch up my roots. Doc said to wait until 2nd tri and it is killing me seeing 1.5 in of roots. Just over two weeks until my hair appointment, I'm counting down the days!!!
    I got a root touchup at Sally Beauty Supply. It looks like a fat lipstick. You wet it, rub it on your roots and voila!! Its not perfect but it helped me get through that awkward period! I just got my hair done last night-- yay!

• Options
    TggantTggant member
    I had to leave the comfort of the couch today to go get a pedicure while the cleaning lady and her assistant took care of what I don't.  never been so spoiled! 
  • Options
    mab18mab18 member
    We went to Olive Garden yesterday because I wanted to eat roughly a million breadsticks. The waiter didn't bring us extra and then never showed up again until we were done eating. (My DH said we should have just went to Fazoli's.)
    February 2014 siggy challenge (Feb 2014 BMB): Ugly Cry

• Options
    we put our house up for sale on Friday afternoon and got a slightly-above-asking-price offer today. I don't want the new people to ruin the garden I've created over the past 4 years.
  • Options
    For the last month, Ralph's hasn't carried my fave frozen desserts:
    - Mini Snickers Ice Cream Bars
    - Breyer's Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches. 

Seriously!?! You cannot get me hooked on this stuff and then when I'm pregnant, take it away! 
    October Siggy Challenge "Scared People"
    BFP#1: 10-20-12 Missed M/C: 11-30-12
    BFP#2: 5-26-13 Due Date 2-2-14 
    COUNTDOWN BEGINS
    COMING 2-2-14
    BABY K

• Options
    i'm allergic to cough drops, but lifesavers are too sweet.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    lala2332 said:

I'm petrified of my feet growing during pregnancy and my shoe collection won't fit anymore. :(

Story of my life in 2004... my feet grew TWO sizes!!! Everyone tried to tell me my feet were just swollen... I knew they were lying!!! I would be devastated if it happened again this time around!
    I'm a sinner saved by grace and a child of the Attitude Era (Oh you didn't know?!?)
    #OurBoyD-Bryan #TeamCrossRhodes #KnowYourRoll #ShutYourMouth 
    DD#1: 9/3/2004 Noelle Catherine
    DD#2: 1/26/2014 Faith Preston
    DC(dear cat?? lol): 6/5/2009 Shane Fitzgerald Kennedy
    I married my best friend <3 DH is my knight in shining armor! 

• Options
    Mine is that I stayed up wayyyy too late to watch Big Brother After Dark and now I'm tired and needing to take a nap on my lunch break.

I am very guilty of this too. Don't they realize that it is 2am on the east coast when it finally ends!?!?

Mine is that the air (freon sp?) went out in my gas sipping car and now I have to drive the gas guzzling spare SUV around. Gas is too dang expensive! I'm too scared to drive DH's more fuel efficient suv because I'm afraid I'll break/crash his nice one.

imageimage"">
                  Feb '14 Siggy Challenge: Cats in Space

BFP 5/30/13 EDD 2/11/14
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I work with a woman who has "only child syndrome" and believes the world should revolve around her... so annoying!
  • Options
    I had to clean out the fridge today and had to throw away forgotten food.. oops.. good thing dh isnt home.. that is a serious peeve of his. I dont do it on purpose!! I just buy what looks good at the store. It's not my fault that i bought other stuff that looked good at the time and forgot about it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so full from our hibachi dinner that I'm actually in pain and laying on my brand new leather reclining couches watching my 51" tv isn't helping!

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm so full from our hibachi dinner that I'm actually in pain and laying on my brand new leather reclining couches watching my 51" tv isn't helping!
    i hate you in a im so jealous kinda way right now Veronica lol

Hibachi sounds soooooooooo good. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

i hate you in a im so jealous kinda way right now Veronica lol

Hibachi sounds soooooooooo good. 

Sorrynotsorry! It was flipping delicious. Hibachi rice, chicken and veggies NOM.

Anniversary
  • Options
    LOL .. send .. left overs.. HERE! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    There might have been 3-5 grains of rice left on my plate in all honesty hahaha. Oink.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Guess i'll just have to go myself this weekend lol 

The local Japanese steak house makes the best fried roll.. mmmmm now im excited lol

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"