May 2013 Moms
Options

Mirena

Got my mirena yesterday and I'm slightly nauseous. I'm hoping it has nothing to do with it because i hated the nausea that the pill gave me before lo. Any other moms have this IUD? How do you like it?

Re: Mirena

• Options
    I had Mirena for two and a half years before I had it taken out to get pregnant. I loved it and go back in sept to get another one put in! You may just feel nauseous from it being inserted. Should be better in a couple days!
  • Options
    I got Mirena about a month ago and it has made me a little nauseous also, glad it is not just me! Before I had my ultrasound to confirm placement I was seriously wondering if I was pregnant again, even though that would have been near impossible seeing as though we had DTD once in the past 3 months! But it has gone down a lot, now if only the bleeding would stop..
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    snowgirl427snowgirl427 member
    edited July 2013
    I'm getting it in the next few weeks. I am ebf and haven't had a period. I'm hoping getting mirena doesn't make me get it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Options

I'm getting it in the next few weeks. I am ebf and haven't had a period. I'm hoping getting mirena doesn't make me get it!

I am BF as well with supplement help and I had not gotten my period ( was inserted at 10 weeks PP) but ever since I've had it put in, I've bled every day( almost a month later), not a lot but enough for panty liner or tampon. But everyone is different , I've always been a bleeder, they even had to cauterize a small spot on my cervix when it was inserted , didn't help that she had to do it 2 times because she accidentally pulled it out the first time! But it doesn't hurt at all, just a bit uncomfortable .
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am BF as well with supplement help and I had not gotten my period ( was inserted at 10 weeks PP) but ever since I've had it put in, I've bled every day( almost a month later), not a lot but enough for panty liner or tampon. But everyone is different , I've always been a bleeder, they even had to cauterize a small spot on my cervix when it was inserted , didn't help that she had to do it 2 times because she accidentally pulled it out the first time! But it doesn't hurt at all, just a bit uncomfortable .
    That's good to know, thanks. Hopefully your bleeding stops soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"