March 2014 Moms
Options

Goodbye and good luck

Went for a follow up ultra sound after only seeing the gestational and yolk sac two weeks ago. The pregnancy had not progressed and there was a sac of blood next to the yolk sac. Having a d&c tomorrow. This was my 1st pregnancy and my 1st miscarriage an I don't know how to deal with it. I'm numb and crying a lot. My husband is trying to make me feel better. Hopefully I'll be here again. Good luck I hope you all have healthy pregnancies. I've loved getting to know you all

Re: Goodbye and good luck

• Options
    kali55kali55 member
    I am so sorry for your loss.  Sending my T&Ps

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Take good care of yourself, big hugs.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry for your loss.  Take some time for you & your husband, & I hope you're back here quickly.
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!   

BFP 11/18/14 ~ EDD 7/26/15 ~ MC 11/27/14

image            image
                          Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                              

• Options
    I'm so sorry, hon.
    Bubba, born Jan. 2007 * Sissy, born Apr. 2009 * Baby Sister, born Feb. 2014
  • Options
    Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself and I'm sure you'll be back with a sticky baby soon. There are boards that can lend you support for loss and for ttc after loss. Maybe you can find some good support there.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    I'm 36; DS 14; DS 12; DD 9; SD 15; SD 9 and DH 37
    BFP July 10, 2013 and EDD march 18, 2014.
    Left ovarian cyst and right unicornuate uterus (will likely be treated high risk again)

• Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.  Thinking about you.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    So sorry for your loss. Take time for yourself. T & P for you and your husband.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

So very sorry you are having to go through this :(

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby Jaxon 3-23-14 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• Options
    In so very sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. Big hugs!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    jbellejbelle member
    I'm so, so sorry.

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    So sorry for your loss.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and thoughts.

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Take some time, just you and your husband. Emotional healing is the toughest part, but it will slowly get better.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. Take care of yourself. Take as much time off work as you need. 

After my mmc and D&C I tried rushing back into things too quickly...just take time for yourself! 
  • Options
    I am so so sorry. :(
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. T&P your way
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss
    Thoughts and prayers
  • Options
    So so sorry for your loss!!!
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.

• Options
    I am sorry for your loss thoughts and prayers for your family
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. T&P
  • Options
    ellajune2012ellajune2012 member
    edited July 2013
    I am so sorry.

Just let yourself feel however you do... there's no "right" or "wrong" way to grieve. It just sucks. ((hugs))
    imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this.  I've been where you are and nothing makes it better.  Now, 3 years looking back, it still makes me a little sad, but that's normal.  Did you have a blighted Ovum?  If yes, just keep in mind that it only (almost always) occurs once in a woman's life. So stay positive:)  When you're ready to try again, it will be ok!  T&P's for you and hubby!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • Options
    So sorry!  Losses are hard.  Keep in mind there's nothing that you could have done differently and make sure you don't blame yourself.  The loss boards are a great resource.  Hugs. 
    Me and my Kiwi, both 38.  We struggled with RPL and were blessed with Micah.  I'm a full custody stepmom to Ethan!

image     image

• Options
    So very sorry for your loss. T&P are with you.

• Options
    So sorry for your loss, sending prayers your way.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss... take time to heal physically and emotionally and make sure if you need help don't be ashamed to ask for it. When I lost my first pregnancy I tried to hide my pain which really was not healthy for me and also DH. Sending you T&P and also your DH.
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. The miscarriage/loss board saved me when I went through this. TTCAL is also good when you're ready to try again. T&P for you and your DH.
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    So sorry for your loss.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I'm so sorry. :-/
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss... :(

I was in your shoes last year, had a d&c after we discovered a miscarriage in October. It's a very difficult time and it takes time to heal. The miscarriage/loss board is a great place for support. There are so many women that go through this so it's nice to talk to someone who has been through it. Just keep reassuring yourself that life goes on and when you're ready you can try again. For me it was encouraging to hear that miscarriages are not rare, so the chance of having a successful pregnancy in the future is quite good. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

• Options
    iEricaiErica member
    So sorry :(
  • Options
    So sorry! T&P for you!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I also had a missed miscarriage/blighted ovum and D&C. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Also, once you feel comfortable, may I suggest the TTCAL board? It is filled with so many supportive, amazing women in all stages after loss until pregnancy (at which time they graduate to PGAL). They really helped me through my toughest days and it is a wonderful sense of community. I recommend lurking and reading their blog first to make sure it is a good fit.

Sending big hugs!
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"