November 2013 Moms
Options

stlucia_wife

Hey girly! I't been a while since I've been able to get on, but I've been thinking of you. Just wanted you  to know, and see how things have been going! 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: stlucia_wife

• Options
    DaysieDaysie member
    @ashleyross (((HUGS)))

I've been so bad at taking bump pics, I'm going to try to get an updated one tonight! Everyone keeps telling me I look so small.... Psh, whatever. Nothing too exciting here. Saw Baby girl on Monday, she's at 2lbs! 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DaysieDaysie member
    I'm doing well. I heat you on the hips. I wake up in the middle of the night because my hip I'm laying on starts to hurt so bad. Plus, My left heel is has been hurt and I get like pins and needles in it when I bend over the wrong way. Other then that I'm doing well! Are you 26w4d today? I thought 3rd tri didn't start until week 28, if that's the case, I guess I'm 3rd tri too? Which would be pretty crazy! My shower is in September, invites were just sent out. I have my second 1 hour GD test coming up on the 13th. (I really don't know why they want me to take it again, I passed the first time, but they said it was early, (I had to take it because of the prednisone I was weaned off of)). I'm not really a fan of having an AP, I'm still not feeling her regularly yet which is driving me nuts. But she looked great on Monday when we saw her. So, I'm trying not to freak out. 

I'm so happy and excited for you!! 

• Options
  • Options
    DaysieDaysie member
    Sorry your dealing with the pain too. I feel bad with all my tossing for DH. Hope your heel feels better soon. This random pains just make me laugh sometimes. I just don't know my body anymore. 27 weeks today. My doctor goes by 27 weeks, so I'll take it! Crazy that invites are out, huh? Good luck with your GD test. When did you take the first one? Glad she looks great. That is frustrating. I hope you start to feel her more and more. That would be hard. I would be using my Doppler like crazy still.
     Ah, ok! I'll be 27 weeks Friday! Crazy! I took the first one I think it was 24 weeks. I'll be 28 weeks for the next one. (I was just going by the WTEWYE book, I only read the parts about how big she is now...)

I do occasionally use the doppler, but I still get fearful of not being able to find a HB.... I'm just nutos. 

• Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"