March 2014 Moms
Options

~*~*Wednesday Ticker Change~*~*~

This post is for all the ladies who start a new week of pregnancy today!

How far along are you? What is your fruit?  

Symptoms, worries, or concerns?  

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?  

Anything else you want to talk about?  

GTKY: What has been your favorite thing about pregnancy so far?

Re: ~*~*Wednesday Ticker Change~*~*~

• Options

How far along are you? What is your fruit?  7 weeks, a blueberry!

Symptoms, worries, or concerns?  morning sickness has eased off a bit...I'm happy for that, but worries me at the same time. 

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?  my appointment is in less than 2 weeks! 

Anything else you want to talk about?  nope...just wish it was the weekend, I'm exhausted! 

GTKY: What has been your favorite thing about pregnancy so far? it's a good excuse to be lazy!! 
  • Options

I'm 9 weeks and 5 days... A big olive!

Still struggling with M/S...for me it comes at night.

Waiting for my 1st appointment which is still more than a week away! Ugh, im trying to be patient. I get super jealous reading about all of the early first appointments, but I'll wait my turn. This is my second pregnancy, and so far everything feels just right. I hope my doctor thinks so too.

My favorite thing about pregnancy is...hmmm. I don't know. I love the planning. We are going to be a family of 4! Thats a lot of change for us. We have to think about a bigger place, a second car that isn't  a two-seater. Lots and lots of exciting things happening along with the best part...having another baby! :-)

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? What is your fruit?  8 weeks raspberry!

Symptoms, worries, or concerns?  Very tired, nausea, sore boobs, sometimes nothing sounds good to eat but I'm always so hungry, and I can not eat as much as I used to in one sitting.

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?  2nd appointment next Thursday August 8th I cant wait to see our baby again!

Anything else you want to talk about?  I have had the itch to by a crib! I don't know why I am so excited about that LOL

GTKY: What has been your favorite thing about pregnancy so far? Seeing our family and friends SOOOO excited about this! We have told our VIP family and friends over the last few weeks. But yesterday I announced it on FB for the friends and family that are so far away. A lot of people have been waiting on Baby Foster so it was huge news!!

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby Jaxon 3-23-14 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• Options
    How far along are you? What is your fruit?  7 Weeks, Blueberry

Symptoms, worries, or concerns?  Just tired.

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?  1st Appt on Tuesday next week.

Anything else you want to talk about?  Feeling good my body seems to be tolerating all the hormone changes well.

GTKY: What has been your favorite thing about pregnancy so far? Not having to take care of the litter box and not one hounds you about all your naps.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? What is your fruit?   7 weeks, blueberry

Symptoms, worries, or concerns?  MS every few days (at night) very tired, a little dizzy, hardly cramping anymore.  I'm just always worried, I'm getting very anxious for my u/s next Tuesday.  Praying we see a baby and a HB.

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?   Second u/s next Tuesday.

Anything else you want to talk about? I'm just happy to be at 7 weeks.  It seems like once 7-9 weeks hit it moves fast, but 3-7 just draaaaags. 

GTKY: What has been your favorite thing about pregnancy so far?  I can't really say, right now I am too nervous to really enjoy it, but I guess the naps. 
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    Yay for more date twins!!!!

7 weeks, blueberry!

Had my first appointment with my GP yesterday - got my referral for my OB and all the req's for blood work.

As for symptoms, I actually feel pretty good *knocks on wood* - no MS, though I'm a little nauseous in the morning until I eat something - super tired and easily agitated but that was expected.

I'm really excited to finally be seeing some progress in my ticker... I don't feel like a newbie anymore :)

Best thing about pregnancy so far - realizing last night that DH has been doing his own research on the baby and keeping his eye on what developments come every week all on his own! I was going to buy him a dad book, but I guess I don't need to :)
    First Pregnancy Confirmed: July 18, 2013 ~ EDD: March 19, 2014 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? What is your fruit?  7 weeks and a blueberry!

Symptoms, worries, or concerns?  Just tired and hungry!  Im scared to gain a lot of weight this time.  I gained 40lbs with DD and lost all of it plus 10lbs but Im still scared.

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?  Pap appt next week, 1st u/s scheduled for the end of August

Anything else you want to talk about?  Not really :)

GTKY: What has been your favorite thing about pregnancy so far?   Naps without feeling guilty!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? What is your fruit?  
    Blueberry, 7 weeks

Symptoms, worries, or concerns? Nothing too exciting, a little nausea but if I eat all the time I'm ok... Looks like I'm going to weigh 800# when this is over!

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?  Anything else you want to talk about? 
    I have my first appt the 23rd-had to move it to a later date so DH could come, but hopefully they'll be able to hear the HB with Doppler at that point.

GTKY: What has been your favorite thing about pregnancy so far? Hmm, an excuse to eat constantly
  • Options

How far along are you? What is your fruit? 8 weeks, Raspberry

Symptoms, worries, or concerns?  Nausea, exhaustion, CONSTIPATED, crabby, but other than that hanging in there

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?  Saw the baby's heartbeat on Monday, 166 and measuring for a March 12th Edd

Anything else you want to talk about?  I really dislike my job, I dislike it even more at month end, especially right now since all I want to do is bump and/or crawl under my desk and nap, and I have way too much work to do

GTKY: What has been your favorite thing about pregnancy so far?  Having my H help around the house more.  He helps out normally but he has been super helpful lately and he has also been getting up if the kids get up at night so I can sleep instead of us taking turns.  The extra rest and help has been really nice :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image

• Options
    How far along are you? What is your fruit? 7 weeks today.  A blueberry! 

Symptoms, worries, or concerns?  Feeling better today than I have been the last couple of days.  Only experienced nausea for about an hour, thankfully, but have been really tired.  I started taking vitamin b6 twice a day and it seems to be helping.   I'm just worried that I'm going to go back to feeling awful and I won't feel better for several weeks.  Not sure I can handle that.
    Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?  First appointment is next Tuesday, August 6!  Really looking forward to it!!
    Anything else you want to talk about?  It's my 4 year wedding anniversary today!

GTKY: What has been your favorite thing about pregnancy so far?  DH.  He's been taking such great care of me since I've been feeling bad.  He's really stepped up with DS and around the house. 

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    KariB509 said:
    How far along are you? What is your fruit? 7 weeks today.  A blueberry! 

Symptoms, worries, or concerns?  Feeling better today than I have been the last couple of days.  Only experienced nausea for about an hour, thankfully, but have been really tired.  I started taking vitamin b6 twice a day and it seems to be helping.   I'm just worried that I'm going to go back to feeling awful and I won't feel better for several weeks.  Not sure I can handle that.
    Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?  First appointment is next Tuesday, August 6!  Really looking forward to it!!
    Anything else you want to talk about?  It's my 4 year wedding anniversary today!

GTKY: What has been your favorite thing about pregnancy so far?  DH.  He's been taking such great care of me since I've been feeling bad.  He's really stepped up with DS and around the house. 

4 years!!!!! That's awesome!! Happy Anniversary!

Engaged 12-12-10 Married 5-12-12 Baby Jaxon 3-23-14 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Call Me Mrs.Foster Blog

• Options

How far along are you? What is your fruit? 6weeks and 4 days!! A Sweet pea!!!

Symptoms, worries, or concerns?
    M/S, exhausted, sore boobies

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc? My first appointment is 2 weeks away, Aug 20!!! It's killing me to wait... But patience is a virtue... My HCG Levels were a 8,212.. Which is great!!

Anything else you want to talk about?
    Not really! Can't wait to get to 12 weeks so I can announce my husband and mine pregnancy!!!

GTKY: What has been your favorite thing about pregnancy so far?
    Knowing ill be a mommy in a short time! And reading the stories and comments in the blogs :)
  • Options
    How far along are you? What is your fruit?  8 weeks, raspberry!

Symptoms, worries, or concerns?  no new symptoms, everything going well!

Upcoming appointments, milestones, etc?  next wednesday at 9 weeks I will have my first OB appointment. Excited!

Anything else you want to talk about?  Just over this morning sickness, can't wait to get out of 1st tri!

GTKY: What has been your favorite thing about pregnancy so far? Learning all the different things that go on every week!
    IAmPregnant Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"