March 2014 Moms
Options

First Ultrasound/Appointment today!

Getting excited and tad nervous! My first ultrasound is today at 2. I'm so ready to see him/her! Is there anyone else getting their first appointment today?
Nickie
Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

Re: First Ultrasound/Appointment today!

• Options
    I have my first ultrasound at 2 aswell!!! Am an so nervous and excited too!!
  • Options
    Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ju0725ju0725 member
    I am at 1:45! I can't wait! This week has been so long just waiting for today! Have a blast!
  • Options
    Good luck today!
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Options
    Good luck! Mine was yesterday! I was super nervous too!
  • Options
    Good luck!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    There is only one in there! We got to see the flutter of the heartbeating, but they didn't do a measurement. Midwife says I'm on my way to a healthy pregnancy. I just need to get to a chiropractor.
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Options
    Mine is at 1! Nervous and hopeing it all goes well! Best of
    Luck! :)
  • Options
    My first appointment is at 5:30...can't wait!! I think they will schedule my first ultrasound today...absolutely cannot wait to see my little one!!
  • Options
    Yay! I wish my appointment was a little earlier. I kind of shake my head when I see so many people having appointments and ultrasounds at 6 or 7 weeks. I won't have my first appointment until 12 weeks (still feels so far away!) and no option of an ultrasound until at least 18wks!

I hope you have a great appointment! :) Are you taking your son along? I'm super excited to have my daughter come along for my appointments. I remember seeing whole families with four or five kids in the waiting room last time... I love that about my birth center.
    It's a boy! Born 42 weeks, 2 days.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    There is only one in there! We got to see the flutter of the heartbeating, but they didn't do a measurement. Midwife says I'm on my way to a healthy pregnancy. I just need to get to a chiropractor.
    Oops, haha. I didn't see your update! Yay for a healthy baby!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! I wish my appointment was a little earlier. I kind of shake my head when I see so many people having appointments and ultrasounds at 6 or 7 weeks. I won't have my first appointment until 12 weeks (still feels so far away!) and no option of an ultrasound until at least 18wks!

I hope you have a great appointment! :) Are you taking your son along? I'm super excited to have my daughter come along for my appointments. I remember seeing whole families with four or five kids in the waiting room last time... I love that about my birth center.
    We may take our son to my 20 week one when we find out the gender. He didn't come to my first because of getting other test done (internal etc). I think it would be a great family afair if we go to the 20 week ultrasound. I didn't even think about bring him along. I do tell him 'Baby in there' and point to my stomach and he repeats me... and then kisses my belly... then gives it a raspberry. LOL... he is so adorable. I ask if he is going to be a good big brother and he says 'YES' and shakes his head... I love this age right now...
    Nickie

• Options
    Soooo exciting!!! Have fun!!!!
    1st FET 2/14/2013 Happy Valentines Day! - BFN
    2nd FET 6/14/2013
    - BPF!!! -
    1st Beta:
    1046!!!!! - 2nd Beta: 2754!!!!!
    First u/s 7/11/2013 - TWINS!!! 120 and 124 heartbeats <3
    Second u/s
    7/29/2013 - wiggley babies! 178 and 184 heartbeats!
    Third u/s
    9/9/2013 - 157 and 161 heartbeats ... a BOY and a GIRL!!!! Cervix on the "shorter side" (3-3.3) - going to check again in 2 weeks.
    Fourth u/s 9/23/2013 - Baby A = 157 Baby B = 150 heartbeat. Cervix now 2.3-2.6 ... being referred to a MFM
    MFM Appointment 9/26/2013 = Both babies healthy, cervix now measuring at 4 - Playing tricks on me ... will follow up in 2 weeks.
    Cervical check 10/7 with regular OB - 2.1cm  --- going BACK to the MFM armed with ultrasound pictures from my OB of my cervix. *sigh*
    MFM Appointment 10/8 - confirmed my cervix at 2.1cm - putting me on Progesterone for a week.
    MFM Appointment 10/17 - Cervix unchanged! Keeping me on Progesterone - followup 10/29

photo e8294769.jpgphoto 3a44b450.jpg
    imageimageimageimage"">image

Everett Alan James (3lbs8oz) and Eliana Lee (3lbs7oz) born 12/28/13 at 30w6d!
  • Options
    Mine was yesterday too! So amazing to see something is actually in there! \:D/
  • Options

We may take our son to my 20 week one when we find out the gender. He didn't come to my first because of getting other test done (internal etc). I think it would be a great family afair if we go to the 20 week ultrasound. I didn't even think about bring him along. I do tell him 'Baby in there' and point to my stomach and he repeats me... and then kisses my belly... then gives it a raspberry. LOL... he is so adorable. I ask if he is going to be a good big brother and he says 'YES' and shakes his head... I love this age right now...
    Awww! I've shown my daughter a few videos of ultrasounds on YouTube and she gets so excited and says "baby! Baby!" She even tried to share her bottle through the screen with one, lol. So I am thinking about getting the elective ultrasound this pregnancy just because I'd love to see her reaction. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Had mine today! I was nervous, but everything turned out perfect. Saw the heartbeat which was amazing. Anyone else told they have a fibroid? I have one that is an inch big. They said no reason to worry. Just wondering if anyone knows about this?
  • Options
    Good luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"