SLEEP! — The Bump
Babies: 6 - 9 Months

SLEEP!

Around 2 month LO starting STTN. Then around 4 months she started waking up once a night for a snack.  A couple weeks ago she started waking up twice a night. And now for the past 2 nights she has been waking up every 2 hours. I don't see any teeth, but I guess that doesn't mean they aren't coming in.  Any other ideas on how we can get back to sleep?

Re: SLEEP!

• Sounds like a common issue around this time. I know many have done some sleep training....other babies seem to grow out of it as quickly as it started. Hope she gets back on schedule soon!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• It could be teething.  It could be growth spurt.  All I know is I can't wait until these crazy sleep cycles slow down.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going through this too although DD thinks it's okay time when she gets up. I hope it gets better for you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am going through the same thing and I am soooo tired. Sorry that isn't advice, but if anyone else had advise I would love to hear it =)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Blog
  • My LO can go to sleep by himself for naps and nighttime without nursing to sleep, but he still wakes up four or five times a night. It doesn't seem like teething or gas. 

I don't understand the thought that sleep training helps babies sleep through the night because he can obviously self soothe now. I really have no freaking idea, but I'm just going to hang on 'til it is over. Sending strength to you mommas!

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• We're going through the same thing with DD, I'm pretty sure it's a combination of sitting/crawling/teething. I've actually watched her while she was sleeping, and she'll wake up just barely and start doing her crazy thrashing crawling motions with her arms and legs (kind of like frog kicks). So of course, she's not sleeping nearly as well as she was. It started just after she hit 7 months, it's been almost a month now, after she'd been STTN since about 3 months. I'm just hoping she starts crawling soon because this getting up constantly at night is killing me! It would've been easier if she'd never STTN yet, because this kind of just took us completely by surprise.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards