TTC After a Loss
Options

throat punch time

Anyone?
I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
No longer trying to conceive at all.
BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
 BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
 Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
 Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
image image
image image
Follow Me on Pinterest
♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga

Re: throat punch time

• Options
    I had a dream last night that DH's friend (not very close) asked DH and me when we were going to have kids.  And it was in that, "you know, what's the hold up?" kind of tone.  I know it's not fair to be mad at people for things they did in your dreams, but I woke up wanting to TP him  :-S

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member

I had a dream last night that DH's friend (not very close) asked DH and me when we were going to have kids.  And it was in that, "you know, what's the hold up?" kind of tone.  I know it's not fair to be mad at people for things they did in your dreams, but I woke up wanting to TP him  :-S

Ugh I am so sorry. I hate dreams like that. How about just a big TP to dream friend?

I hope your day gets better (((hugs)))

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KMW08KMW08 member
    Still to my mom. She did apologize for telling people about my loss :-<

But then she calls last night to see when my next appt is. I let her know tomorrow, she asks if af showed (as I know that's causing my dramatic personality to be prevalent). Told her spotting, so would hopefully come on so I get a surgery date.

She then proceeds to tell me I should get a 2nd opinion from my pcp (who used to do ob) as I've had "a lot of trauma down there in 1.5yrs". Uhhhhhh X_X no. I explained that re's job is to help get me and keep me ku where an ob is just for maintenance. That was that.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    Pregnant "friends" on facebook. I just can't.

Also, anyone see the show Remy & Rob? They are having twins and that douchebag is upset that it's 2 girls. You have two healthy children, shouldn't that be enough? Aaahhh!!

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    The facebook status I saw this morning:  "Ohhh the heartburn - buying the next kid - I'm never going to get pregnant again"

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow is all I can say. Total throat punch
    I'm 31 and DH is 36

Started dating in 2008 and married November 10, 2012

TTC#1 Since Oct 2012

MC#1 5/30/2013 ~ EDD 1/4/2014 natural @ 9 weeks

MC#2 8/12/2013 ~ EDD 4/13/2014 natural @ 5 weeks 5 days

BFP #3 EDD 12/9/2014

*~*~*Everybody is Welcome*~*~*

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member
    KMW08 said:

Still to my mom. She did apologize for telling people about my loss :-<

But then she calls last night to see when my next appt is. I let her know tomorrow, she asks if af showed (as I know that's causing my dramatic personality to be prevalent). Told her spotting, so would hopefully come on so I get a surgery date.

She then proceeds to tell me I should get a 2nd opinion from my pcp (who used to do ob) as I've had "a lot of trauma down there in 1.5yrs". Uhhhhhh X_X no. I explained that re's job is to help get me and keep me ku where an ob is just for maintenance. That was that.

~X( I have no words!
    I am so sorry she is putting you through this.

But also, cmonnnn AF!

• Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member
    mara005 said:

Also, anyone see the show Remy & Rob? They are having twins and that douchebag is upset that it's 2 girls. You have two healthy children, shouldn't that be enough? Aaahhh!!

Kinipela7 said:

The facebook status I saw this morning:  "Ohhh the heartburn - buying the next kid - I'm never going to get pregnant again"

These are the things that led me to deactivating my account. It has helped me so much already and I do not miss it one bit!

Remy and Rob? Were they on bridezillas? If it is that couple, they are such major douchecanoes, I am not surprised!

• Options
    AnyMax said:

mara005 said:

Kinipela7 said:

These are the things that led me to deactivating my account. It has helped me so much already and I do not miss it one bit!

Remy and Rob? Were they on bridezillas? If it is that couple, they are such major douchecanoes, I am not surprised!
    Yes they are from bridezillas.

"Love is what makes pain bearable." - I love you my Angels. 
    **All After a Loss Welcome**
    BFP #1: 6/25/09 EDD 2/13/10 @ 6 weeks- Saw HB @ 9 weeks - DS born 2/11/10 (39w5d)
    BFP #2: 2/20/13 EDD 11/4/13 - Saw HB 3/19/13 (7w2d) - MMC discovered 4/13/13 (10w5d) - Est. loss @ 9w3d - D&C 4/14/13
    BFP #3: 12/19/13 (4 w1d) EDD 8/27/14 - 1/1/14 discovered it was ectopic/ tube had burst/ had surgery to remove tube (@ 6 weeks)
    BFP #4: 9/10/14 (3w6d) EDD 5/21/15 - natural MC 9/23/14 @ 5w5d
    BFP #5: 11/23/14 (3w3d) EDD 8/4/15 - Please be our Rainbow!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member
    edited July 2013
    mara005 said:

AnyMax said:

mara005 said:

Kinipela7 said:

Yes they are from bridezillas.
    They got married where I had my reception. The place is pretty classy, but they made it look like the tackiest thing Jersey had to offer. Her voice is enough to make my blood boil.

Edit typo

• Options
    KMW08KMW08 member
    mara005 said:

And the way his parents acted! It's not like they're old school royalty and NEED a boy. I vowed never to watch another episode after that and after the Marriage Bootcamp Bridezillas After-Show. Remys email to Danni really did sound like she was saying mc imo. At least both remy and rob know how to do makeup, that'll come in handy with 2girls. DOUCHECANOES.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    Qfrump said:
    Does anybody else have the alarming gif in the right hand column of their screens when just viewing the main ttcal board?  It's under "recent activity" and it's an adult wearing a baby mask.  Very disturbing.  
    Now that you mention it...yes, I do...and it is very disturbing!!!
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • Options
    Qfrump said:
    Does anybody else have the alarming gif in the right hand column of their screens when just viewing the main ttcal board?  It's under "recent activity" and it's an adult wearing a baby mask.  Very disturbing.  
    Yes, it's not immediately visible anymore, but it's there.

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"