January 2014 Moms
Options

Kicks on one side...

So I've only been feeling movement on the right side. Of course I went to Dr google to see what was going on. It basically said that the placenta is probably on the other side so if the baby is over there moving I probably won't feel it. Has anyone else experienced this?

Re: Kicks on one side...

• Options
    I feel movement on the left side only, I just assume that's where baby likes to hang out/kick. I haven't looked into it at all, so I've got no advice or anything lol
  • Options
    Ditto to Canadianmom. I mainly feel the pops on the left side, but figure it's bc baby is still so small.

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I usually feel baby on the left. I think it was the same with DD until I was a little further along.

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just don't seem to remember what my ds did around this time, but its good to know that I'm not crazy, lol. This pregnancy has been so crazy for me, I feel like it's my first one because nothing is happening the same! Lol
  • Options
    I feel the baby lower down, so hopefully that means no chance of placenta previa!
    ********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• Options
    LO hangs out on the right side of me.

• Options
    I feel kicks down low most of time.  But every once in a while I feel them higher.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    I thought I was feeling something on the lower right side last night, but I'm still not sure if it was the baby or something else.
                        Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

• Options
    KismcKismc member
    I had only been feeling baby on the left (and that's where he/she could be found with the doppler) but this week, everything is happening more towards the right!
  • Options
    Vera81Vera81 member
    I always have felt baby on the left side first. That's where we find the heartbeat too. My belly is a little bigger on the left too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"