Chit Chat

I'm super jealous of people who can change their siggies.

Everytime I try to change mine, it goes back to Old Bump and won't let me.  

FWP.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: I'm super jealous of people who can change their siggies.

• The Bump is eating crackers right now.  My account is all jacked up.
  • @cinemagoddess, i'm on a laptop right now. if you trust me not to do fuckery, i can help :)

The Mob Boss 
    Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I changed mine when it went all fucky the first new bump test. It defaulted back to that when the new new bump rolled out.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• I just ended up deleting mine. I am too cool for a siggy. Or people will think I am a newb troll. I will own it either way.
  • I keep hearing "woosh wooosh wooooosh" when I look at your siggy @humptydance

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"