August 2012 Moms
Options

My DS is one

I don't know where the time has gone but my DS turned one today. He is sick so he got a trip to the pedi where he checked in at 21 pounds 6oz and he was 29.25 inches. I was expecting a big baby when he was born but he weighed 7.4 pounds and was 20 inches long. He's grown so much. I look at him and his little personality and I can't believe how much he has changed in one year. No point to this post just awing my one year old!!!

Re: My DS is one

• Options
    My LO turned one today too. I'm in aww as well :) Can't wait to get her "stats" next week. I think her personality has really come out this last month and I love it. We spent the day at an indoor play place, took  her 10min to warm up to the place but then she was crawling all over the place and up into the tunnels with glee. Wore me out! Party coming up and can't wait for the cake smash! Yey to our 1 year olds, hope yours feels better!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Happy birthday to your LOs!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Birthday to both your LO's!! 

Just a few more days till Everett is one. Soo crazy! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Stop turning one babies! Happy Birthday even though they're all making me want to get KU so I can have another little one.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Options
    Happy birthday to both your LO's.
    victoria5month samantha5
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"