December 2013 Moms
Options

::KFED:: & other Bachelorette fans (if you can really be a fan of this)

jmb527jmb527 member
edited July 2013 in December 2013 Moms
Tell me your thoughts on last night's Bachelorette....

Here are mine:

1. I couldn't handle all the damn crying.

2. Reality Steve is apparently wrong? Unless Brooks comes back next week because he possibly didn't leave Antigua?

3. Chris and Drew are lucky that she doesn't pick them.

4. This is the worst season yet as far as entertainment/drama/etc, although I'm still watching it so I can't complain too much.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ::KFED:: & other Bachelorette fans (if you can really be a fan of this)

• Options
    You have impeccable timing JMB! DH is gone, just put DS to bed and I have a big bowl of ice cream right in front of me. What better time to discuss horrible reality TV!
    1. Good lord I know. The last 45 minutes was all tears. Get on with it. 
    2. My guess is Reality Steve is right. His track record is pretty good. 
    3. I agree. I wish she would've dumped them before I had to see Drew to his girly dancing in the street...or whatever the heck that was
    4. Every season is the worst yet...LOL

Anyone else, feel free to chime in! 

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Options
    jmb527jmb527 member
    Yay for good timing! :)
    (I edited my title, because I'm sure there are others like us LOL.)

Also I agree about Drew---he is cheesy.

I wouldn't leave Antigua either if I were Brooks...

Also, are you a fan of Brooks' hair? I thought I was but after last night, it annoyed me and was not attractive at all.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Unfortunately I think Brooks comes back! :( 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I really have no idea. I believed what Reality Steve said from the beginning...so I am thinking Brooks comes back and does a semi-proposal and he and Des go back home together to work on their relationship. I still don't think she will pick Drew or Chris. The crying was over the top. It was really irritating, and definitely one of the worst seasons yet! Won't stop me from watching though lol.
    Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
      imageimageimage
  • Options
    I knew this would happen, because it always seems to be the guy you want the most doesn't want you back (at least in reality tv). There was way too much crying, so I agree with that.

DH thinks both Brooks and Drew are gay. I wasn't sure how to respond to that when he told me after last night's show.

I dislike Brooks' hair very much, and the wind was making me dislike it even more.

• Options
    I knew this would happen, because it always seems to be the guy you want the most doesn't want you back (at least in reality tv). There was way too much crying, so I agree with that. DH thinks both Brooks and Drew are gay. I wasn't sure how to respond to that when he told me after last night's show. I dislike Brooks' hair very much, and the wind was making me dislike it even more.
    I could totally see that about Brooks and Drew. My sister said Brooks looks like a skinny "Gaston" from Beauty and the Beast. She is strange. 
    Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
      imageimageimage
  • Options
    jmb527 said:

Also, are you a fan of Brooks' hair? I thought I was but after last night, it annoyed me and was not attractive at all.
    It's horrible. So greezy. Apparently in Antigua, they don't have tissues OR showers

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Options
    I am at a loss after last night. Longest. Breakup. Ever. And also I feel like Drew might be gay...if not, he's definitely too feminine for my taste.
  • Options
    I think Drew is gay. He has to be.

And Brooks is going to come back! I seriously don't think they would air this season if he didn't.. At the very least, I'll bet ABC paid him to come back and pretend to love her.. For ratings sake.

Also.. Juan Pablo as the next Bachelor? Mmmmm..
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I have zero gaydar, and I've liked Drew since day 1! His face is uber perfect. Like Ken doll perfect. Chris Harrison was on GMA this morning, so you KNOW Brooks comes back next week. They've also said there's no rose ceremony so you know he comes groveling back and she throws up her fingers at the other guys.

I think his pants are always too tight and his hair is too loose. Backward, guy. Fix yourself. I think that Des is gorgeous and I get jealous of her abs all the time!

• Options
    It stormed so our tv went out and I missed all the crying and what not, but I hate Brooks. I also don't care for Des. I like watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but this season just plain sucked.
  • Options
    I think Brooks comes back. I read she is engaged. If it were one of the others, they definitely wouldn't be together after last night's episode!! If Drew is the next bachelor, I am not watching! His feminine qualities (for lack of better description) annoy the crap out of me!
  • Options
    lifesaverzlifesaverz member
    edited July 2013
    I just watched it...it literally broke my heart! :(  I was all crying when he was talking to her, lol, yeah I'm a sap I guess.  But it made me really sad for her...although I've heard she's happy in the end so I'm really wondering how that's gonna happen.  I had heard it was Brooks at the end also, so I don't know what the deal is.

ETA: oh & I've been thinking the same thing about his hair! lol.  I liked it in the beginning, but he needed to have it cut like, several weeks ago.
  • Options
    Btw...I seriously don't like the fact that they're making us wait until next week for the end. Don't they normally do the finale in two parts back to back (Monday/Tuesday)?
  • Options
    I make my husband watch with me also. I think Brooks, Chris, and Drew are all attractive, but I have thought that all 3 have acted a little feminine at times. There is no way that she can end up with Chris or Drew after the things she said in that episode. It has to either be no one or Brooks will come back. For the next bachelor.... I am hoping for Zak or Juan Pablo. Or-- bring in someone totally new that we don't know about. 
  • Options
    LawrenLawren member
    I like Brooks! Drew is weird. I think Brooks was trying to break up with her before she did with him because he was afraid of getting hurt. He seemed shocked when she told him she loved him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"