August 2011 Moms
Options

Entertain me!!

So, I went to my midwives office today because tomorrow is my appointment anyway and I was having decreased movement. I thought, what the hay, I'll just go in a day early! NBD!! Well, baby's heart rate drops in the 80's while I'm there. They're all, "holy crap! Get this chick to L&D ASAP!" Their office manager drove me across the street to the hospital where I've been monitored since 3 pm. It's 8:20 now. They said I had to stay over night even though everything's been fine since.

So, I'm stuck, and bored. Who's around?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Entertain me!!

• Options

Oh no! I'm glad things are better!

Thanks!! I cried when they said they're keeping me overnight. :( I feel bad for DH and the boys. He doesn't ever put them to bed.
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're stuck overnight but glad things seem to be getting better. I'll think of some entertainment.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Scary! Glad everything is OK. Did they determine what was up? Better safe than sorry, but hospital bills suckkkkkkk!

I think it is good practice for DHs to see how much goes in to mothering.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Booooo! Any news or will you only find out more in the morning?

We just got back from dinner with DH's cousins. It was a lot of fun but I am not looking forward to dealing with the aftermath tomorrow.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh no, I'm sorry. Keep us posted. I hope you get some sleep tonight
  • Options
    I'm probably going home at 8 am or around there. They don't know what happened. Either they were accidentally monitoring my HR instead of the baby's or the baby was laying funny.

Hospital bills DO suck. And I was shocked they're making me stay overnight.
  • Options
    They released me around 9 am!! Woohoo! I forgot how uncomfortable hospital beds are.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"