July 2013 Moms
Options

Hello from August

edited July 2013 in July 2013 Moms
I all! I was due on August 12th with my second child, a little boy by the name of Gibson. He has an older sister named Presley who will be 3 at the end of September. I'm 27 and have been married to my husband for 5 years but we have been together for 9. I had my DD at 38 weeks so I had a feeling her brother might follow her footsteps and he did! I had Gibson on Sunday morning at 37w6d. Gibson weighed 7.10lbs and was 21.25in long. I had an all natural birth. He was sunny side up. His shoulder got stuck and he eventually needed to be vacuumed out. It was a hard labor but we all made it out alive and well :)

Re: Hello from August

• Options
    Sunday July 28th. I really should proof read before posting especially when running on little sleep!
  • Options
    flkongflkong member
    Hi... You don't need to move here from the August board. You've been with those guys throughout your pregnancy so it's only right to stay true to them. Chances are, people with due dates at the beginning or end of the month may deliver the month before or month after their birth month. But, they're not expected to switch bmb's. I'm not being snarky either, just trying to give you another option. I delivered in June, but I'm still on the July board. If you stay, welcome!
    Either way, congrats on your LO!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was just popping over to say hello due to the fact I might lurk here and there. I will stay active and on board with my August momma's for sure. I just wanted to introduce myself :)
  • Options
    Welcome either way!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"