Single Parents

BD FB Drama

I'm no longer on Facebook. My sister just texted me to let me know that my homeless drug addict BD is saying on FB that the baby might not be his, I won't let him go to appointments (both true and not new facts) and I'm "hiding things" (I'm not).

I haven't addressed this with him-I blocked his number and have been avoiding him. His memory is terrible because of drug abuse and I can't help it if he's going to forget things and then think I didn't already tell him.

We're both 36 and I've known him for 20 years. I know he's childish because of the state his life is in, but he's embarrassing me. Thats horrible stuff to say publicly. I haven't said anything to him because I figured it would just make it worse.

Re: BD FB Drama

• You chose for bang a guy who was obviously a mess... Tell everyone around that you do not want to hear about what drama he is speaking about. He's obviously a mess so of course he went to fb.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Single mama - beautiful baby - learning to live
  • It sucks that your LO's BD is such a mess, but if what he's saying is true is there really anything to get upset about? It's not like he's making stuff up. Of course it's embarrassing. I think most single moms that end up accidentally pregnant are a little embarrassed by it, but it happens. He has every right to tell people he might not be the father if he might not be or that you are hiding things if he feels that way. I'm personally against public venting on FB, but people keep doing it despite my disapproval. Lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah you're right, Tracy41. Anyone who knows him knows how he lives so I guess it doesn't matter. :/
  • edited August 2013
    I've been, there and it's super frustrating, but really, anyone who sees it will know that it is just made up drama. If they believe it then they weren't worth you GAF about in the first place.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"