TTC after 35
Options

Ladies Waiting to Test or for AF's Arrival...

I saw in a thread yesterday that quite a few of us were due for AF and/or waiting to test. AF is officially two (or three) days late today (with a 12-day LP) over here. There is no sign of her at all, but my last test (taken last night) was BFN. This is so frustrating. I think more than anything else, I want to move on with this new cycle.

I didn't have it in me to test this morning. 

Where is everyone else at with their testing/wait?

Sarah, 38 | Nathan, 40 | Maxine b. 11/2014 | TTC #2

Re: Ladies Waiting to Test or for AF's Arrival...

• Options
    I am early in the 2ww... first beta wont be until the 7th... :(

Me:38 DH:40 TTC for over 3 yrs~
    Every test known to man- comes out that we are both perfectly capable of conceiving- 

Officially diagnosed with "unexplained infertility"

7/17/13-1st try with 100mg Clomid+Novarel+Prog.
    7/25/13 Mid-cycle U/S- 4 Follicles! 17, 16,L 16,15 R
    7/25/13 Trigger shot
    8/6/13 Beta Blood Drawn... Big fat Neg. 
    New RE:- 101 tests done during break cycle.. All look great! green light to hit the deck running!
    9/18/13- Cd 1- FINALLY! 100 mg clomid CD3-7- 75iu Bravelle 7-10   
    9/30/13 Follie count.. 3 on right. 2 on left-- trigger today
    10/2/13- IUI #1
    10/15/13 Beta #1- BFN.. :(

• Options
    on42on42 member
    Good luck, Poppy!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Was going to test Sunday morning but woke up to AF. So I'm out for this month. I hope you get your BFP.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    on42on42 member
    Oh, I'm sorry, hooli! I'm expecting AF, though she apparently hopped on the late train this cycle... Grr.

• Options
    I am 12 DPO and AF is expected no later than Friday of this week.  This is the first month I am temping and it is interesting to see everything "develop" on the chart.  For instance, it did look like I had an implantation dip (-.8 dip) in one day at 7 DPO and then it went back up over the course of three days.  Over the course of the last two days though, it has dropped back down to just above the coverline.  
    So to summarize this rant.. We had decent timing this month so my hopes were up, but now I am not feeling so strongly since my temps dropped.  Checking FF for similar charts not helping situation..  ::stay away from the chart gallery::
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    StephPV said:
     Checking FF for similar charts not helping situation..  ::stay away from the chart gallery::

LOL the charts can send you crazy! Best of luck next cycle if yuo are out this cycle!!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Options
    on42on42 member
    Oh, the chart gallery is the worst... Analyze, over analyze, and analyze some more! Haha!

• Options
    on42 said:
    Good luck, Poppy!! 
    Thank you! :)--- 

Every test known to man- comes out that we are both perfectly capable of conceiving- 

7/25/13 Trigger shot
    New RE:- 101 tests done during break cycle.. All look great! green light to hit the deck running!
    10/2/13- IUI #1

• Options
    StephPV said:
     Checking FF for similar charts not helping situation..  ::stay away from the chart gallery::
    I refuse to chart temp... it does make you crazy... and on meds... they are never accurate... at least for me.. :)
    LOL the charts can send you crazy! Best of luck next cycle if yuo are out this cycle!!

7/25/13 Trigger shot
    10/2/13- IUI #1

• Options
    StephPV said:
    I am 12 DPO and AF is expected no later than Friday of this week.  This is the first month I am temping and it is interesting to see everything "develop" on the chart.  For instance, it did look like I had an implantation dip (-.8 dip) in one day at 7 DPO and then it went back up over the course of three days.  Over the course of the last two days though, it has dropped back down to just above the coverline.  
    So to summarize this rant.. We had decent timing this month so my hopes were up, but now I am not feeling so strongly since my temps dropped.  Checking FF for similar charts not helping situation..  ::stay away from the chart gallery::

FWIW, I'm slowly learning what my brain is telling me but my heart is slow to understand, charting is really only good for pinpointing when and if you've O'd, that's really its true purpose, not predicting pregnancy. There are so many chart features that could be indicative of pregnancy but could also not be, just as is the case with the range of possible symptoms women might experience or not experience. I've had what looks like an implantation dip in most of my cycles, including my loss cycle, but still no baby. I've had a couple of triphasic charts, but no pregnancies those cycles. I've had my temp plummet days before AF, just as I've had my temp stay sky high until after AF arrived, same result. I'm really trying hard not to read too much into my chart after I've got my CHs, it just makes me crazy and leads to wild hopes that have inevitably been dashed every time. And I definitely don't visit the 'Charts Like Yours' section of FF any more! It's a subtle shift in perception but one I'm finding helpful, at any rate.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    Thank you for sharing your experience Gscovilloe.  I had thought about not tracking temp after confirmed O for those reason and decided to at least get one full cycle under my belt.  I think in the near future it will be the way to go for me as well.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am not temping or charting (I know I should, but I just keep putting it off). I did use OPKs and looked at my CM, and am reasonably sure that we hit things at the right time this month, given that I get pretty obvious ovulation symptoms (serious cramps, which suck). I have been crampy and exhausted all week, and have no desire to eat anything, but I've had these symptoms other months and Aunt Flo showed up right on schedule. I'm on CD 24 (of a usual 28 day cycle), so I may allow myself to waste a FRER tomorrow, unless my cheapie Wondfos from Amazon arrive today. 

Me: 42, DH: 40; Surprise BFP 4/27/2011; no heartbeat at 9w3d, we miss you, Baby Manatee; D&C 6/1/2011; AF returned 6/26/2011; Ready to try for our take-home baby. 7/24/2011--BFP! Peanut born March 2012; BFP: 7/31/2013!; blighted ovum at 7 weeks 8/26/2013. Holy Cannoli! BFP 2/23/2014. EDD 11/6/2014!  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    on42on42 member
    My AF still hasn't come, but last night's test was negative. Four days late. I'm so frustrated. If she would have simply arrived on time, I'd be done bleeding by now. Grr.  :-q

• Options

Charting temps can make you crazy -( actually no the charting isn't what makes you crazy its the, over analyzing) but several months of temping showed me issues, my RE diagnosed PCOS because my temps never indicated O, so if you are new I really recommend charting through to at least AF (I always break during AF cause who cares) for several months.....Since I have pcos its easier for my to chart, and follow cm cause who knows when or if I will ever O.

Also according to TCOYF 18 consecutive days of high temps indicates pregnancy....LOL but who can actually wait 18 days!!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Options

I had two months of regular cycles after removing my IUD.  If keeping on that schedule then I should have started last Monday (7/22).  I took at test the day before on the 21st and it was BFN.  I've had cramping off and on since then, my armpits were really sore on Sunday and my boobs are bigger (not really sore though).  I took at test on Sunday (7/28) and it was also BFN.  Who knows...my husband says to quit taking the tests.  He says to just listen to my body and it will tell me if I am or not.  Easier said than done honey!

• Options
    Transfer tomorrow and beta on the 14th! Eeks!
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • Options
    Need some sticky dust over here please!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    on42on42 member
    Sending sticky dust!!!

• Options
    Good Luck one and all.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    on42on42 member
    Oh yeah! AF showed up today! I can finally get on with it! :)

• Options
    I was just going to ask!  On to the next round!

Things are still looking positive over here, I am cautiously optimistic.  Had a lot of cramping yesterday with a little spotting, but things seem to be good today!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Well got my period a week and a half late on Friday - which was the first day of our mini-vacay.  Awesome. 

Dumb question - what is sticky dust?  (still learning a lot of the acronyms and TTC terms!)

• Options
    Hi Jess, sorry about your AF arriving just in time for your vacay.  It is like she plans it sometimes!
    Sticky dust is a term for good thoughts/wishes for a person that the pregnancy lasts or that an egg implants.  At least, that is what I was requesting and it has so far. ;-)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm right with you in wanting to just move on to the next cycle, even though I'm early in the 2WW. I didn't get a clear positive OPK this month, so I'm not feeling optimistic at all.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Options
    a day and a wake up... and I will get my first Beta... Holy Shit balls... I didnt think I would make it... 
    So sorry for all of those who had to deal with AF this week... :(

7/25/13 Trigger shot
    10/2/13- IUI #1

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"