Late Term and Child Loss
Options

22 Months today

She left us. Where has the time gone I have no clue !! How have I been able to breath without her here is a crazy thought to me. I miss her so much. My rainbow looks so much like her it is like they could have been twins. Almost Irish twins. This second year has been hard leading up to the 2 year mark. I am not pregnant and obsessing about our rainbow so things are much more clear good or bad I don't know. It just seems to hurt more these days. I hope I am not making others worried as this is just my journey not everyone will feel as I do. I miss her and I think always about what she would be doing and how she would look. I know that is normal others don't understand this pain I share with all of you ladies!! Now some days aren't always this sad for me I smile often thinking about my her.  But the 30th of each month hits harder than any other day! DH doesn't mention her much and that sucks he tends to say something once in a while about her. Everyone else has moved forward with their lives but I sit here still missing a piece of my heart always everyday!!!

Heather 

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: 22 Months today

• Options

***siggy warning***

I feel like I could have written the same thing.  I keep having these feelings of "this shouldn't be" or "this should be" etc.  I'm a little over a year and half out but I know the feeling and I have a feeling the 2 year point will be more difficult than the 1 year, especially since Corbin's little sister will be here then. 

Huge {{HUGS}} sweetie.  Just remember, it's ok to not be ok.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    Heather, thinking of you often. You are a source of inspiration and encouragement to so many of us.

It is so hard when others have moved on, when every memory of their existence is still so vivid and fresh in our minds. All the years we thought we would have to think about them, hold them and dream with them. 

Your rainbow baby will never take away the ache of the baby you lost. I dont see how it could. They are separate beings, even if they are a source of hope and comfort. Thank you for being real, sharing how hard things still are at times. Big hugs today and always.
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel the same, though I am still 'new' on my grief journey at 5 months. I hope I will be pregnant with my rainbow soon. This in between period is so, so difficult. The new baby won't replace Ana, but I need that light at the end of the tunnel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options

So true ladies my rainbow Trinity is amazing and I know for my family ex. my mom, dad and siblings they see her as being a wonderful kind of distraction not that they have ever said it but I know they think it often. She is another addition to a family missing another little girl she will never know.

I know last year being pregnant I kept very distant from my pregnancy I mean I prayed she was healthy and came home with us but I always waitied for the other shoe to drop and hellll I still do now and she is 8 months old. It isn't easy but it is my life and it will be all of yours as well.  

Thank you Noethola, I am always here if anyone needs any help during this challenging time I am here as proof life moves forward whether we want it to or not.

Hugs ladies!!!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    Sending thoughts & prayers your way. *hugs*

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Thinking of you.

((HUGS))

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options
    ***SIGGY/pg mentioned***

Sending lots of hugs, Ts and Ps your way. You're definitely a source of inspiration for me as I go through my rainbow pregnancy - you're proof that life goes on, no matter how hard it is. I appreciate you being a part of this board and being there for us; you are amazing and so strong.

We're nearing the one-year mark, and I can't believe we're near such a huge milestone. Even though I'm focusing on this pregnancy, I still think [all the time] about where Devon would be with his milestones, how our family would be with him in it. I miss him so much, and I know I always will - even with new baby girl on the way. Thinking of you, Heather.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.  I'm only 2.5 months from my loss but I find myself wondering the same things, what would she be able to do now and what would she look like.  My DH never mentions her either and I feel like all I do is think about her.  I guess it is a mother's pain....

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.  I'm only 2.5 months from my loss but I find myself wondering the same things, what would she be able to do now and what would she look like.  My DH never mentions her either and I feel like all I do is think about her.  I guess it is a mother's pain....
    This.

Whenever I'm around other kids (nieces, nephews, etc.) I constantly think "ours will never have a ___ birthday" or "ours will never have a first day of school" etc... And those moments just suck! 
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So many (((((hugs)))))
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Options

Thank you ladies I am in great company!! I am always here for any of you if and when you need me. Through this journey I have really meet some amazing ladies who just get me in ways no one else ever will.

Hugs right back at ya!!!

• Options

((HUGS)) Heather.  Thinking about you today.  It does make sense that things are clearer now that you are not TTCAL.  I was actually wondering if next year will be easier than this year but I am in the stage right now where I'm obsessing over successfully conceiving our rainbow.  I even look back at the past ten months and don't know how I made it this far, it's all one big blur of time. 

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"