December 2012 Moms
Options

Is your LO ticklish?

I notice if I tickle DD's belly when I change her diaper she starts giggling and squirming everywhere. It's so cute! she is also very ticklish on her back. Anyone else's LO ticklish?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Is your LO ticklish?

• Options
    Yes!  Just a couple of weeks ago she started being ticklish.  It's so cute.  I tickle her while I'm getting her ready for her bath and she grins and giggles.  It's really the only time she actually laughs.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    she's ticklish at her arm pits, right where her diaper stops on her belly, and right where her diaper stops on her thighs...she will giggle until she almost can't breathe if she's in a good mood...if she's not, she'll just cry when you tickle her...

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, Connor is very ticklish. He will full on belly laugh if we tickle his stomach,chin,feet and thighs. It's so cute.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

• Options
    Yep! Belly, sides, feet, and neck. I love it!
    My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
  • Options
    Only if he's in a good mood otherwise Killian gives you a death-stare when you try to tickle him. He's also ticklish in different places for different people. For me its his feet and back but for his daddy its his tummy and neck. Our nanny says he's just giggly as can be when she tickles his armpits.
    image image image
  • Options
    Yes, and in most of the places mentioned: armpits, neck, thighs and tummy.  I love his sweet giggle! <3
  • Options
    Her feet are crazy ticklish, she gets upset. She laughs when I tickle her otherwise.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yup! Mostly the belly and sides, and occasionally the side of his cheek (near his ear). It's so cute to give him kisses and have him giggle! 
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"