Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Did I miscarry?

Call it wishful thinking, but can you guys help me out? First pregnancy (first trimester).

Friday: bleeding and cramping started (hcg level 56.26).

Saturday: officially 4 weeks... cramping and bleeding with clots.

Sunday: still bleeding, no cramping. (hcg level dropped to 9.85).

Monday: still bleeding, minor cramping.

Did I miscarry? I know my levels dropped, but is there hope?

Does anyone have any experience with this? Did your hcg level decrease and then increase?

Re: Did I miscarry?

• Options

***siggy warning***

I'm sorry you're going through this - you'll get a much better response to your questions if you post this on the miscarriage board.  The women here have all had later term losses, stillbirths or infant loss.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    I'm so sorry for what you are going through. No one but your doctor can tell you if you had a miscarriage. If you are looking for success stories, ask on the PgAL or the PAL board. DO NOT ask the miscarriage/pregnancy loss board as you will not find success stories there. Their losses are very fresh and posts like this one can be hurtful. Good luck to you.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"