Chit Chat
Options

Hey, CG.

missyisheremissyishere member
edited July 2013 in Chit Chat
What's up?image

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: Hey, CG.

• Options
    @CinemaGoddess is ignoring me.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Not much.  Enjoying my last day before work starts.  And by enjoying I mean getting everything ready at the home office and waiting for DH to get up so we can go look at the DCP we'll probably be sending the girls to.  

How are you, missy?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh yes, you start a new job. Awesome! Did my picture not show?!

imageimage

• Options
    OMG!  The picture just loaded.  I didn't even see it before.  You're wearing that all the time, right?  Like under your regular clothes n' shit like mormon magical underwears?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options
    LOL at mormon magical underpants.  Would wearing it keep me closer to the figurative heaven?  Because YES!

imageimage

• Options
    That is AWESOME

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

• Options
    KenziKKenziK member
    DH would refuse to touch me if I walked into our bedroom wearing this haha. Love it!
  • Options
    KenziK said:
    DH would refuse to touch me if I walked into our bedroom wearing this haha. Love it!
    DH was the one to buy it for me.  He said, "if you want me to like 1D, you should wear this."  Because apparently I'm married to the most awesome man in the world.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"