Two Under 2

best pricing for bulk diapers & wipes?

Hey - I'm going to have 2under2 in about a month and was wondering where you all found the best pricing for diapers and wipes. I've been pricing Amazon and Diapers.com and they seems to be about the same (depending on the item, but really not that far off from each other). Any ideas? TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Coastal Living Mom Blog: http://thecoastallivingmom.wordpress.com/

Re: best pricing for bulk diapers & wipes?

• I cloth diaper, but I know that my sister did price comparisons and gets the best prices at Costco when she stacks coupons.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Amazon mom!! Set up the subscribe and save.. Make sure you have 5 or more things coming to you and you get an additional 20% off.. By far cheaper than anywhere else.. And, I've looked!! Amazon Mom is $79 for a year subscription.. I save roughly $15-$20 on each order I place, plus get all the perks of Amazon prime.. If ur already a prime member amazon mom is "free".. Took me some getting used to in order to figure out how to get the best deals, but now I love it!!!
    Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • Loading the player...
  • ebp913ebp913 member
    I don't know that Amazon is the cheapest but it's worth the price difference for me since they auto ship to our house.  We never run out of diapers and I never have to go to the store for them.  I LOVE IT.  Costco or Sam's might be cheaper but I haven't run the numbers.  I save 20% off the advertised price on Amazon since I do a lot of subscribe and save. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • I use Target.com for diapers and wipes for their store brand. Sometimes online you get a $5 gift card or more when you purchase them online. Also we used to buy her enfamil formula thru Target and we would get i think a $20 gift card back if we bought in bulk- so worth it!
  • I use Kirkland brand wipes from Costco, I buy a bunch when they go on sale. And I buy target brand diapers, there is usually a sale or something and the price per diaper is low.
  • ebp913 said:
    I don't know that Amazon is the cheapest but it's worth the price difference for me since they auto ship to our house.  We never run out of diapers and I never have to go to the store for them.  I LOVE IT.  Costco or Sam's might be cheaper but I haven't run the numbers.  I save 20% off the advertised price on Amazon since I do a lot of subscribe and save. 

If you're buying pampers, amazon subscribe and save (20% off) is definitely the cheapest!! Even cheaper than the occasional BRU sales of $25 off 2 cases or what not! I love amazon subscribe and save!! Saddens me that more people don't use it!!!
    Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

My blog about raising 2U2!

• ebp913 said:

If you're buying pampers, amazon subscribe and save (20% off) is definitely the cheapest!! Even cheaper than the occasional BRU sales of $25 off 2 cases or what not! I love amazon subscribe and save!! Saddens me that more people don't use it!!!

This. I get Luvs and I am currently paying 10 cents a diaper for one boy and 16 cents for the other one. When I was buying Target or Meijer brand they averaged about 17 cents a diaper.

I used to get the Fisher Price ones off of there and they were the best diapers I've tried for blowouts and overnight. They even have elastic in the back around the waist. They are averaging about 20 cents a diaper right now, but if you need overnight diapers they are the way to go since you can get a combo pack.

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Another vote for Amazon subscribe&save with Prime membership and Amazon mom.  I don't have the time to run around to any stores and worry about coupons.  It is worth the $79/year to get them delivered monthly plus you get the free shipping, etc. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• With Amazon subscribe & save, what do you do with size changes? I remember DS1 changing sizes somewhat unexpectedly, so if we had had a large box it would have gone to waste... can you change the size with the subscription?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Coastal Living Mom Blog: http://thecoastallivingmom.wordpress.com/
  • Tara415 said:
    With Amazon subscribe & save, what do you do with size changes? I remember DS1 changing sizes somewhat unexpectedly, so if we had had a large box it would have gone to waste... can you change the size with the subscription?
    I just plan ahead a little.  Amazon sends you emails when your order is getting ready to ship so if we getting close to outgrowing the size we are currently in, I cancel that order and add the next size up.  You can also return an unopened box of diapers.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • I'm not able to get diapers from Amazon or Diapers.com because of where I live. The cheapest diapers for us are the Parents Choice from Walmart. They are cheaper than the ones from Costco and seem to work well for us. If we lived in a place where we could take advantage of Amazon's deals, I would probably do that.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I also order cases on subscription from Amazon.  It works for me because I don't have to go to the wipes...they come to me and at a discounted price, even if it may not be the "best possible price."

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"