Northern California Babies

Stroller rec SF

Hi all,
I've become overwhelmed by stroller options so I thought I'd reach out to some SF moms. What stroller do you use and would you recommend it?
I'm particularly interested in city use tips and thoughts on folding but any thoughts are welcome. Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stroller rec SF

• For SF living you should get a Bugaboo Bee. It's perfect for getting around in the City.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I work in the city and live in the East Bay ... and go out to the city on the weekends pretty often. I highly recommend the Uppababy Cruz.  Light weight, easy to use and fold, big basket, the seat can be forward facing or back, travel friendly, fully recline to sleeping position, huge canopy and will last into toddler-hood.  We've even used it in trails around the lake and grassy area. Though we also have a BOB for other outdoor activities, I would still pick the UB Cruz for everyday use.

It is quite overwhelming looking for an ideal stroller.  I highly suggest you test drive every stroller that you are curious about and keep going back to try it out over and over again (if needed).  We  test drove the Cruz about 5x before deciding on it.  It's a big investment, so don't rush and get what works for you and your family's lifestyle/needs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Def do your research and map out what you will need in the long run. I live in Marin, but go to the city often.... We are on our 3rd stroller now!

And yes, TEST DRIVE them numerous times before deciding on one!

Bonne Chance!

• I also loved my lightweight uppa baby stroller. In the city though, your best friend is a carrier of some kind. I found the Ergo to be the most supportive and easiest option for on and off MUNI/BART.
  • Thanks everyone!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"