December 2010 Moms
Options

Bob the Builder

edited July 2013 in December 2010 Moms

What's up with the creep-tastic scarecrow?  My DH says he's waiting for the episode where they finally have an exorcism!  Instead, I just watched one where the farmer built a new house and gave the scarecrow it's own bedroom. CREEPY!     ::end of pointless post::

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Bob the Builder

• Options
    edited July 2013

And why did The Bump un-capitalize my title?  

[-(
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Your post total made me lol. I am grateful DD dislikes Bob and Fireman Sam. I kinda wish they'd let al of Pontypandy burn to the ground.
    image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ha! I always said the scarecrow reminded me of the character Jack from Return to Oz
    https://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120907202725/protagonist/images/3/32/OZjack.jpg

And you all probably know about DS's past obsession with Fireman Sam. I wanted to poke my eardrums out. We have all the episodes on DVD thanks to MH's aunt, if anyone's interested!! LOL

And he still asks to watch it from time to time now, but I'll admit it's a nice break from his current Thomas obsession!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    It's totally creepy.  I just don't understand how it fits with the show.  

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"