C-sections
Options

Liking this board the second time around

When I was pregnant a few years ago with my first, I used to come to this board off and on and it used to be so depressing. People talked about c-sections like it was seriously the worst thing that would ever/ had ever happened to them in their ives.  Anyone who had something positive to say about their c-section was treated almost like they were liars or insane.  It seems like people are much more reasonable now and I'm glad to see it.  There's absolutely no reason to make someone feel bad about how they brought a beautiful life into this world - the point is that a child was born!  I had a c-section after 26 hours of labor and my recovery was swift and easy - I was walking the same day.  I'll never forget reading about a mother who warned others of the medicine making her shake and that the best advice she had was to just go with the shaking to avoid neck and shoulder pain.  I had really bad shakes and followed her advice and it worked - no neck pain or shoulder pain the next day.  I'm having my second c-section in November and I'll be happy to skip the labor part this time.  Can't wait to meet my second son! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"