Natural Birth
Options

Tell me....

All of the natural ways/tricks that may have worked for you to get labor going!

Re: Tell me....

• Options
    All I did was stay active.  I walked almost every day to help stay in shape.  I went into labor at 39 weeks 4 days.  The morning I went into labor I cleaned my entire house top to bottom. Since I went into labor before my due date I never tried sex, nipple stimulation, spicy food, etc.
  • Options
    I think acupuncture helped to at least get my body ready and baby in a good position.  Whether it actually pushed me over the edge into labor I don't know.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pumping.

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Evening Primrose Oil seemed to work for me, although I question if it worked or if it was just "time" because I only took it internally twice.  I was taking it orally for about a week.  But, yeah, second time taking it internally my water broke and my baby was born 5 hours later.  Again, could be a coincidence but I do plan to use it for any future pregnancies just in case it was what worked!

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"