August 2011 Moms
Options

Invite question

So we take Logan to a gym class every week and it has been roughly 5months. We see alot of regulars and sometimes there are people we are just meeting.

Now my question is since he loves playing with certain kids or ones that he has seen on a regular basis would you invite the kids? In the class we always say the kids names but never the parents. So we know all the kids names but not the parents. I mean we have introduce ourselves but I can't recall all their names.

I am just trying to get some input on this. Sorry it's so rambling :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Invite question

• Options
    I would reintroduce myself - For all you know, the parents may have forgotten your names as well. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No they know Logan's name lol but I wonder is it weird to invite the child even though you can't remember the parents name? I don't know....maybe I am dwelling on this too much.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is a problem in my son's music class, too.

I have receieved invites and given them to kids Lincoln seems fond of.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Duffgurl said:

No they know Logan's name lol but I wonder is it weird to invite the child even though you can't remember the parents name? I don't know....maybe I am dwelling on this too much.

That's what I meant. I would re-introduce myself (so they know you by more than "Logan's mom") before I invite their child. If you were to come up to me and say "Hey I can't remember if we've introduced ourselves before but I am Duffgurl." it would only feel natural for me to tell you my name. And then you could just follow up with "My Logan really seems fond of your (kid's name) and blah blah".

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's what I meant. I would re-introduce myself (so they know you by more than "Logan's mom") before I invite their child. If you were to come up to me and say "Hey I can't remember if we've introduced ourselves before but I am Duffgurl." it would only feel natural for me to tell you my name. And then you could just follow up with "My Logan really seems fond of your (kid's name) and blah blah".
    Gotcha thanks Monsieur :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"