May 2013 Moms

Re: Your daily cry...

• Options
    Beautiful

• Options
    So true.   I have to remind myself sometimes that I need to cherish these moments because they won't last!  It reminds me of the last verse of the song "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins.  The first time I heard it since becoming a mom, I cried.  If you don't know the song, find it!

Such a good song. Now I'm really gonna listen to the lyrics next time I hear it (and probably bawl my eys out!)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wjvwjv member
    Seriously! You do it to me every time! :) I loved that.  It really is so true.  My son is only 2 1/2 and it is crazy the things that happen over night.  I am really one of those people whose mind is always going.  I am always thinking about what needs to be done.  I have had to make a conscious effort to stop and smell the roses for a lack of a better phrase.  My son is growing up so fast and while it is awesome watching all of these milestones, I dread the day that he doesn't want to snuggle, make commentary on the toys he is playing with to see my reaction,  or tell me what is going on in the movies or tv show to see what I will say.   Him saying "The race! Cars go faster Mommy!" while looking at me and waiting for my reaction won't last forever. Even with the new baby I am like what is going on! He is already doing this or that! I am not sure if this is my last baby.  I think it is, but I can't rule out a # 3 and I think this is the last time I might experience this! Honestly watching that video the other day (that you posted) reminded me to cherish every moment and enjoy it all! I am so cheesy right now!
    Anniversary Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"