August 2011 Moms
Options

Weekend Plans?

What's everyone got going on this weekend?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options
    I'm really excited.  Amazon Local had a half price deal on a family membership to a local zoo.  So I snagged an annual membership for the four of us for only $49!  I think we might try to go tomorrow morning if the weather is nice.  DD has never been to the zoo!!

Other than that, not sure.  It's my bday today, so I think we'll try to do something fun as a family tonight.  Maybe a walk in the park with a picnic and some playground time for DD.   Something low key so I can relax :)
  • Options
    Happy Birthday :) we have a class tomorrow with the LO but other than that no real big plans. Maybe just swimming and relaxing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Brooklyn's birthday party is on Saturday!
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    I was supposed to work tonight but was canceled due to low census.  I am currently taking a break from studying.  I have the LC certification exam on Monday.  Tonight is my last night to study.  Tomorrow and Sunday are for fun :-)  We are planning on going to a baseball game on Sunday but the forecast doesn't look that great.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have a house full of kids the next two days and then we will leave for Lake Geneva for a couple of days.

Why am I not drunk?!??!
  • Options
    My mom and brother will be here tomorrow. Xander's party is on Sunday!
  • Options
    Happy birthday wishes to Brooklyn and Xander!
  • Options
    Small birthday party for DD2 tomorrow. It's going to be us, my parents, my brother, and friends of ours who have kids the same age as ours. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow, so we will be taking full advantage of our yard :)

Sunday is supposed to be rainy, so I think we might go to the mall. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Semi-relaxing weekend. Have to go work tonight, but tomorrow we get to go shopping and just hang out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Today was Jacks actual birthday. we went to pizza as a family then took J to the toy store to pick out something. we had neighborhood kids over and cousins to swim, then we went to a festival. Tomorrow were having Jack's party at the ice cream parlor. :) hopefully, it goes smoothly! And, Sunday my mom and I are making casseroles and freezing them for after the baby gets here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"