August 2011 Moms
Options

FFFC

Anyone?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I love it when DH leaves for work early in the morning. That means I get a few more minutes to myself before Baby Boy wakes up and I just get so much done during that time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I silently judged my cousin who brought her 7-year old his portable DVD player to our fishing trip last weekend. There is a reason we go to a cabin that's way deep into the woods, with no electricity.

Plus we weren't even an hour into our weekend that the 7-yr old in question was whining about being bored. Pffft!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I silently judged my cousin who brought her 7-year old his portable DVD player to our fishing trip last weekend. There is a reason we go to a cabin that's way deep into the woods, with no electricity.

Plus we weren't even an hour into our weekend that the 7-yr old in question was whining about being bored. Pffft!
    We'd probably bring ours for an emergency back-up, or in the event it rained and we were stuck inside.  But really, with a little help and direction, a 7 year old should be able to find a million gazillion things to do on a trip like that and not be bored.  That's so sad.  When I was 7, we'd play outside all day every day when the weather cooperated!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Today's my birthday.  My MIL sent DH and I this long email asking if she wanted us to babysit the kids for a date (which can't happen since I can't leave the baby yet), or go out to a restaurant as a big group, or go to their place for dinner, or have them bring dinner here.  My confession is that all of these things sound like a lot of work for me, and I don't want to do anything today that requires me to plan or clean or worry about kids melting down.  So while I'm grateful that they're trying to do something nice, I just want to be left alone for the day!
  • Options
    Then I heard her introduce herself to a patient as Amanda. Her name is Ashleigh.
    What the... !?!?
  • Options

Then I heard her introduce herself to a patient as Amanda. Her name is Ashleigh.

What the... !?!?

Haha seriously! That's so weird!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"