Two Under 2
Options

Double stroller- help please!

My 1 yr old daughter only likes sitting in her stroller only for about 20minutes at a time now since she can walk. My son is due in the fall and I'm not sure which double stroller to upgrade to. I'm interested in either a tandem or a side by side. Here are my top choices- BumbleRide Indie Twin, Baby Jogger City Mini GT, and Baby Jogger City Select. If anyone has an suggestions about double strollers I havent mentioned or own and really like one I've mentioned I would love to hear your advice! Thanks ladies!

Re: Double stroller- help please!

• Options
    Danaz1Danaz1 member
    i have the city select and I like it.  I like that you can move the seats  around and that its front back easier to move around aisles then a side by side.  Although I wouldn't take it on a trip I would be afraid of it breaking want a cheaper side by side for travel
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have a Valco Snap Dual that is super easy to use and is rated for newborns so you can use it for a newborn without a car seat by just using an insert. It's great even over grass and gravel and is really easy to push.

FWIW I was going to get a Maclaren for later, but this one was lighter and we're getting a ton of nightly use with this one now. I believe they now have or will have adaptors for car seats soon.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a city select and I love it. Having said that, I admit it is heavy when both kids are sitting in it and it takes up a lot of space in the trunk. If I could afford to do it, I would buy a much lighter side by side as well for more casual trips, like the market or library, possibly the cit mini side by side. The select works best for long walks, big amusement park trips, etc. hope this helps!
  • Options
    ebp913ebp913 member
    If you do more rough terrain or need to take the stroller up and down curbs, I would do the Indie Twin or GT.  Either is good, it's really just a matter of preference.  The City Select just isn't my favorite.  I really like the B-Ready or a side by side.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"