Georgia Babies
Options

Kennesaw/Acworth Area

Any moms to be near me in Acworth/Kennesaw? This will be my first and looking for friends to share this experience with.

Re: Kennesaw/Acworth Area

• Options
    Yep, there are several of us up here!  Welcome and congrats!

• Options
    Oh good!!! Thanks, and same to you!! Looks like we are on the same schedule. I am due Feb. 17th.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, I'm here - I live in the Brookstone area. Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• Options
    Mrs.GuzMrs.Guz member
    edited July 2013
    Me!! There's a few of us in the area who are pregnant (not with our first though).
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Awesome Ladies. I grew up In Brookstone, and both my  parents and the daddy-to-be's parents still live there. We are just down 41  bit now. I have been trying to find some exercise classes for moms-to-be or groups to get to know some....all our friends are still single with no children. I think we will be on the hunt for some new ones more at our stage. :)
  • Options

Awesome Ladies. I grew up In Brookstone, and both my  parents and the daddy-to-be's parents still live there. We are just down 41  bit now. I have been trying to find some exercise classes for moms-to-be or groups to get to know some....all our friends are still single with no children. I think we will be on the hunt for some new ones more at our stage. :)

I grew up in the area too. Went to Harrison HS.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Mrs.Guz I also went to Harrison. Was class of 2001. I was thinking you looked familiar.
  • Options
    I'm in Woodstock/Canton so not far from Acworth. That's where I grew up and my in-laws are off 92 near 75. Our Peds office is in kennesaw off Wade Green. FTM due in mid sept. I'll be a SAHM so def looking for groups/play dates.
  • Options
    Awesome @ RagsdaleA . I used to live in Woodstock and we are really pretty close. I will be a SAHM also. I definitely need to find some groups/playdates, to. All my friends are pretty much still single and childless, so I gotta find some lovely ladies like yourself to get acquainted with!!!
  • Options
    I'm in Kennesaw! Have a 2.5 year old boy and 4 month old boy. :)
  • Options
    Do you go to Kennesaw Pediatrics? That's where we go off Wade Green. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"