Natural Birth

Failed Homebirth but successful NB!

https://www.projectopenhearts.com/2013/06/a-failed-homebirth-story-but-successful.html

It's been a month and a half... but I'm finally ready to share my 52 hour labor and delivery story!! 

*Bumping since 2007*
had to change my sn :) TTC # 1 since Jan 06
Miracle Baby #1 - March 2012
Miracle Baby #2 - June 2013

Re: Failed Homebirth but successful NB!

• Congratulations on your handsome boy!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
    N '13 November Siggy Challenge- Baby Pictures

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thank you!
    *Bumping since 2007*
    had to change my sn :) TTC # 1 since Jan 06
    Miracle Baby #1 - March 2012
    Miracle Baby #2 - June 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • You are a strong woman!  That was a long intense birth but you did an incredible job.  I cannot believe your original MW (Eileen) was to tired to go with you.  That seems like a really crappy thing to tell a laboring mother.  I am glad everything worked out and you have a beautiful healthy boy. Congrats!
  • Congratulations! I can't believe your MW didn't go to the hospital with you. I am mad for you. Sounds like you had a wonderful MW at the hospital though. Congrats again!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Amazing story. Thanks for sharing. I was cheering for you and yelling with people at you as I read it (the midwife, the wheelchair guy, the "she's naked" doc). I had a multi-day labor with DS1 and I could relate to many details. I have been working up the emotional energy to share DS1's birth story on my blog and this helped me get one step closer.

Congratulations on your dear baby!

• Congrats! You are definitely a badass! I love the tandem pic at the hospital. I bet that freaked out a lot of peeps.
    TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014. 

• What a wonderful birth story! Awesome pics too. I would have lost it on the midwife...good for you, for keeping focused and getting through it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"