Parenting after a Loss
Options

A schedule!

I think this lil stinker has started herself on a little schedule. With the dreaded DC transition coming in a couple of weeks and them asking for a general schedule for her, I decided to track her bottles for a couple of days. Well...she's pretty darn consistent! I wasn't even sure how many feedings she was having...it seemed like 100! Now I know...8 feedings a day with the first around 6 and the last around 6:30 and a 2hr nap around 1. I love schedules :)
3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: A schedule!

• Options
    That's great news!  I'm still not 100% sure about our schedule, and P is 4 months old!  That will definitely make the daycare transition easier for you.

*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** July Siggy Challenge - Cake Wrecks ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
    BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
    Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage
  • Options
    :-bd
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good job Baby Girl!

And good job Momma!

I have no idea what Dean's schedule is...

• Options
    So jealous. Some days I'm glad we play it a little more fast and loose, and some days I wish I could count on just one thing being predictable (outside of bedtime... girl loves her bedtime).

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"