August 2011 Moms

Rut

I am in some sort of a laziness rut. I can't get motivated to do anything. I need to clean my house (mainly my kitchen, yuck.) I need to bake 5 dozen cookies for church and throw some taquitos into the oven for snacks for the workers. (I am a terrible person and am not working VBS, but I have no problem bringing them snacks and hanging out.) I need to do some actual work for my actual job. But I think I will just lay here on the couch, instead. 
imageimage

Re: Rut

• Know what's weird?  I'm having the opposite problem.  I am having trouble sitting and relaxing when the kids are asleep.  I guess I feel this pressure that if I get an available moment sans kids, I'd better cook/clean/do laundry or else it might never get done! 

In reality, I should be taking a nap right now, not doing laundry and checking in on the computer. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I have been having that problem for a long time now. It was getting so bad that I didn't want to take DD to the pool or park, I was just to tired. I though l thought that I must be a lazy awful mom ( I hate that I couldn't find the energy to go out and play with her or even do most basic household chores like laundry). I finally went to the doctor because I haven't been feeling well and it turns out I am severely anemic. If you notice a lot of fatigue as well go talk to the doctor you may need some iron :)

I hope you get out of your rut soon.
    You will never know how much you mean to me my little jelly Bean.
    Mommy loves you Eevee! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    <a href="http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/cpali/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been having that problem for a long time now. It was getting so bad that I didn't want to take DD to the pool or park, I was just to tired. I though l thought that I must be a lazy awful mom ( I hate that I couldn't find the energy to go out and play with her or even do most basic household chores like laundry). I finally went to the doctor because I haven't been feeling well and it turns out I am severely anemic. If you notice a lot of fatigue as well go talk to the doctor you may need some iron :) I hope you get out of your rut soon.
    Yikes! Glad you got yourself checked!

And Mrs Case, I have the same problem as you - only it's in the evening. There's always a million things I need to do once the kids are in bed, but I just can't get myself off the couch.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm kind of the same as Melissa. I really needed to nap today, but found a dozen other things to do. Normally I'm on the lazier side, though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"