August 2011 Moms

I feel so post-y today!

It may be because I am fricken tired as heck and just want to sit around and do nothing. 

Tell me some randoms? 

Here are a couple from me! 
1 - 11 days until my due date! I just may be getting induced on Monday though. I hope that a good talk with my doctor tomorrow will push her to just break my water or something. Walking around for 4 weeks at 5cm and 100% is killing me. I have been in L and D twice now, and just keep getting sent home. I do not think my body knows what to do this time. 

2 - I have not thought about shhhit for P's birthday. BOO. 

3 - Colorado is back in the conversation. DH is working with his boss to see if they would help cover moving expenses. 
image image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I feel so post-y today!

• I can't believe how close we are!!! I'm super anti induction but my midwife asked if I was interested in doing one around 40 weeks and I am pretty tempted, honestly. I hope your baby makes her appearance soon!!!

And, eh, they're just two. We're doing a small party at the ice cream parlor. It's just family. Next near we will combine birthdays and do a huge bash.

Colorado is beautiful and awesome!

Okay: my randoms:

This fucking kitchen project has gotten way out of control. It's much more expensive than we anticipated. The guy we hired is my friend/co workers husband. His price is so much higher than what I thought. We have to dip into savings to pay him. Andplusalso, it's taken weeks longer than we thought.

I'm tired and I hurt. This pregnancy has been the hardest by far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"