TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Need opinion

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I've read others get angry with other women for posting on wrong board, so I thought this one was best. First I know this is going to sound like I am totally jumping the gun but my mind is going a million miles per hour. It has been a complete roller coaster of ups and downs but unfortunately at 8 weeks I have to have a D&C tomorrow, our baby couldn't survive. They will be able to analyze the tissue and tell us what caused it and also gender. My husband and i have had a little girls name picked out for years, the boy names we were still up in the air with. I had shared with my husband that if we do decide to try again and we found out this loss was a girl and we conceived another girl, I could not use that name as that was this baby's name. He just repeated a couple of times that he really likes that name. He is a fantastic husband and would ultimately agree to what I request but I'm curious if anyone else understands my thought process. Again, I know I sound like I am totally jumping the gun but I'm trying to focus on anything but the loss I am facing. Sorry for the very long winded post and I appreciate your thoughts.
DS 8/11/97 DS 12/02/98 DS 1/21/10 M/C 7/25/13 BFP 10/6/2013 Due date 6/17/14

Re: Need opinion

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.

More often than not if you read the description of the board, you will find where you fit.
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. I agree that the miscarriage/loss board is probably the best one for you now and when you are ready to TTC again, then you can intro on TTCAL.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss..but yes the mc board is better for u right now.....I know this is a hard time for your and u will find great compfort in that board as I did....don't try to hide or not acknowledge your feelings for the loss of your child..it may build up one day u might explode. I know u r hurting and don't understand why or what happened ....but please deal with the grief. I wish u the best of luck in future tries...thoughts and prayers r with u
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss..but yes the mc board is better for u right now.....I know this is a hard time for your and u will find great compfort in that board as I did....don't try to hide or not acknowledge your feelings for the loss of your child..it may build up one day u might explode. I know u r hurting and don't understand why or what happened ....but please deal with the grief. I wish u the best of luck in future tries...thoughts and prayers r with u
    Umm who are you ?? & why are you posting on 6+ ?? You haven't even been on TTCAL long.. And please use full words here, we are all adults here & speak like adults.

=D>
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"