Babies on the Brain
Options

Disappointed in negative preganacy test

My husband and I have been TTC. I've been using an ovulation calendar to determine my fertile days. My period is two days late. I just took a preg test and unfortunately it was negative. I am so dissappointed. I was hoping I was pregnant as my period is never late.

Re: Disappointed in negative preganacy test

• Options

Sorry you're not pregnant!  Fertilityfriend can be a great resource if you have the time/drive to keep up with it.  Hope you a get BFP on your next cycle!

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    Thanks! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try another brand of test.  Don't buy an expensive brand.....buy a store brand that looks identical to the $15 tests.  Some tests are more sensitive than others.
  • Options
    WolFoxWolFox member
    @neesharif I'm sorry you didn't get the answer you want. Keep trying and good luck!
  • Options
    Try another brand of test.  Don't buy an expensive brand.....buy a store brand that looks identical to the $15 tests.  Some tests are more sensitive than others.
    Please don't do this. The cheap $1 test work just fine. Be cautious of blue dye test. The answer will be the same. Wait  a few more days to test, if AF isn't here. 
  • Options
    Please don't do this. The cheap $1 test work just fine. Be cautious of blue dye test. The answer will be the same. Wait  a few more days to test, if AF isn't here. 
    Why not do this?  Store brand tests are pretty cheap too!  Wal-Mart has a brand that is under $6.  I used a cheap $1 test and waited 10 minutes for it to show a positive pink line.  I did not want to believe the line since it took 10 minutes, so I went and purchased a CVS brand and it showed positive in the first minute.  I do agree, the cheaper the better as they all work on different levels of sensitivity. 
  • Options
    Why not do this?  Store brand tests are pretty cheap too!  Wal-Mart has a brand that is under $6.  I used a cheap $1 test and waited 10 minutes for it to show a positive pink line.  I did not want to believe the line since it took 10 minutes, so I went and purchased a CVS brand and it showed positive in the first minute.  I do agree, the cheaper the better as they all work on different levels of sensitivity. 
    Why waste $ when she can wait  a few days. 
  • Options

Why waste $ when she can wait  a few days. 

True....I am not very patient. 

Good luck to you and I hope things turn out for the best on your next test!  Sending positive thoughts!

• Options
    BFN are the worst!

I try to look at it as there is a time and place for everything and maybe this month wasn't my month. 

Sending baby dust sprinkles and good vibes your way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"