Multiples

Its a girl and a boy

went to have a cervical ultrasound today because they do them routinely at my doctors office for twin moms and I didn't think I'd get to see the babies but they did an ultrasound of them first and I found out what they are. Twin A is a girl and Twin B is a boy. I've felt like that was the case the whole time and have often accidentally called A she and B he. I'm so ecstatic right now I cant even explain!!

On a less exciting note, the tech said that they like the cervix to be 3 but mine measured 2.9. I know that's not a big difference but I do feel a bit concerned, any of you ladies have some words of wisdom

imageimage

Re: Its a girl and a boy

• No words of wisdom...I have yet to have a cervical check at 30w. Just wanted to say congrats on the genders!
  • Congrats! I believe 2.9 is still just fine.
  • Loading the player...
  • saracksarack member
    so exciting!!!! anything above 2.5 for twins seems to be ok, at least that's what they told me. they stopped measuring my cervix at 30 weeks. it was long as heck though so they weren't stressed.

i'm having b/g twins too! baby a is a girl, baby b is a boy.. well now, they've switched positions but when we found out, that is what they were. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • sarack said:
    so exciting!!!! anything above 2.5 for twins seems to be ok, at least that's what they told me. they stopped measuring my cervix at 30 weeks. it was long as heck though so they weren't stressed.

i'm having b/g twins too! baby a is a girl, baby b is a boy.. well now, they've switched positions but when we found out, that is what they were. :)
    good to know, and yay for b/g twins haha

imageimage

• Congrats karah!!!! Such exciting news. If the babies cooperate tomorrow I should find out what I am having too. 
    BFP #1 on 12/15/11 but missed m/c with d&c on 2/1/12.
    BFP #2 on 5/1/13 = boy/girl TWINS with EDD of 1/3/14 but expected no later than 12/20/13.
  • SwetaVSwetaV member
    No words of wisdom but congrats on team Purple!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! My baby A is a girl and baby B is a boy too!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations and welcome to Team Purple! Our Baby A was the girl and Baby B was the boy as well.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"