Potty Training
Options

PT help

My 2 1/2 year old daughter has been potty training for about three weeks now. She was doing well, only an accident a day at the beginning. From the start, I've had to ask her to go to the bathroom. She won't ever tell me she has to go. When I take her, most of the time she will go potty (I ask her every thirty minutes, make her try every hour). For the last week, she's throwing a fit when I try to take her to go potty. Any suggestions? I don't expect her to go a day without accidents right now, I would just like her to stop throwing a fit and try like she used to! She was doing SO well for thE first couple weeks!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PT help

• Options
    My son was the same way about a month ago, and is the same age. We just kept asking. If he threw a huge fit or did the thing where his arms go limp and I'm worried they'll go out of socket, I didn't push it. Idk how your daughter is but my son will not pee if he is naked on the bottom. So we just refused to let him wear diapers or underwear and eventually he got back to it and now he tells us when he has to go (only when he is naked still).
    We are also bribing with mini m&ms for pee and small toys (plastic dinosaurs, matchbox cars) for poo.
  • Options
    DD doesnt tell me either.  She did for one week she would say potty run to the potty and go but now she says potty and pees herself or the floor. If I remind her to go she goes without a problem.  From what I have been told it takes a lil bit for them to actually tell you they have to go just need to stay on top of them.  good times
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"