March 2012 Moms
Options

This made me laugh!

I was looking at Zulily this morning and saw this listing for a hooded bib:

https://www.zulily.com/p/dinosaur-hooded-bib-51092-3003027.html?pos=23&e=1&

It just cracked me up.  On the one hand - I get it.  DS could definitely benefit from one of these, but there is no way in h**l, he would ever let me put this on him!   I hope you can see the Zulily listing with the picture of the little kid wearing it, but if not, here it is on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/My-Bibsie-Hooded-Dinosaurs-Months/dp/B00BFBHEXE

Anyway, just had to share my funny find.  On another note - yay that I can finally get back on this board!  Not sure I'm super crazy about the new format yet, but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This made me laugh!

• Options
    Yeah there is no way dd would of ever let me put that on her. I don't think it would of been real useful for us anyway. I have a very particularly clean eatter, I think it's just luck.
  • Options
    nunzchucksnunzchucks member
    edited July 2013
    Too funny! I don't think I could have kept the hood on. However, most of our mess is around the mouth. Do they have one that covers that up?
    Oh, wait...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahah that hood would never stay on dd either. She loves hats, but only when she puts them on.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Haha that is a great idea!  DS is constantly getting food in his hair when he eats.  He is quite messy.  But he would never, not in a million years, keep that on!  He won't even keep a hat on when we're out at the park or in the pool, so there's not a chance he would keep a hood on at mealtimes!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"