Houston Babies
Options

When did DC get his/her first tooth?

Rena has been teething (or at least had teething symptoms) since she was 4 months old but still no tooth at 8.5 months! Although I'm pretty sure I can see something under the top of her gums now. MIL and some other ppl keep telling me she is so late on cutting her teeth. Just curious when other babies got their first ones!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: When did DC get his/her first tooth?

• Options
    I think it was around 5.5 months. She popped 6 teeth all at the same time, then didn't get any for a long time. She finally just got #7 last week and is working on #8.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    And I forgot to add- DH had 2 teeth by the time he was 5 months. So MIL is shocked that Rena doesn't have any yet. I didn't cut my first until 10 months...so I guess she takes after me on that one!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

first tooth at 5 months;

8 teeth by 8 months;

still the same 8 teeth at 12.5 months. 

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    8-8.5ish months...and she got 6 all within 3 weeks.  She hasn't had a new one since!
  • Options
    DS started teething early, but the first one didn't actually break the gum until he was 12 months.
    Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • Options

Cole now has 4 teeth, the bottom two came right at 4 months, the top two just came in about a month ago.  I think he may be cutting another one.

• Options
    She got her first two bottom teeth at the same time - around 8.5 months.  She got her top two teeth about two months later.
  • Options

MIL says that all three of her boys didn't get their first teeth until the week before or the week after their 1st birthday.  No worries!

She'll keep them longer, too, because the sooner they come in, the sooner they fall out.  So she won't be the scraggly toothed girl in Pre-K (like me and Mia is destined to be).  ;)  There's always positives. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

maddy got her first one around 6 months.

• Options
    Elizabeth was very late......she cut her first two teeth right at 10 months.  Sarah's first two came in at 8 months.

• Options
    I'm with you - still waiting!
  • Options
    Charlotte got her first two bottom teeth at the same time during Hurricane Ike. ?She didn't get any others until just in the past week or so - she's cutting one of her top teeth, and I think I see the other one not far behind. ?Rena is totally normal - some babies don't cut their first tooth until they're a year old!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Still waiting here - he's been extremely fussy this week so I am hoping it's teething!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

6 months two bottom teeth

7 months two top teeth

8 months 2 upper side incisors

• Options
    2 bottom teeth at 9 months.....  cutting 2 top teeth right now....
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, that makes me feel much better. I want to forward this on to MIL so she can stop bugging me about this. :)
  • Options
    Reese has two about half-way through the gums...one on top and one on bottom.  I think they finally popped through a couple of weeks ago. 
  • Options

4 months... top 2 came in at once.

Poor poor Rena if she is having trouble cutting her gums.  She must be miserable.

"If you can't say something nice, shut the hell up!"
    - Paula Deen to 104.1 KRBE's Producer Eric 9/17/2011
  • Options

8-9 months...he got two bottom ones within weeks of each other. He got his top two at about 10 months and now has incisors that came in around 11 months....and now he is at a stand still.

Bless your heart. It is terribly painful for a Momma to watch her kid suffer. Joe "teethed" for about 4-5 months before an actual tooth popped through. It is so awful to see your kid in pain.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"