Secondary IF
Options

Oing today with no DH---help?!?!

OK, I usually O on CD18 and thats today! I got a :) and a peak on my CBEFM and now (9am) I am having some O pains.  My DH wont be home until 6pm tonight and I really hope that wont be too late!  We BD Fri night and were going to last night but were so tired we just crashed.  Do you guys think it will be too late? I had low fertility on my CBEFM yesterday.  I just cant remember how long an egg is good for after O.  I wonder if I am actually "hatching" the egg now with the O pains.....??  Hope you can help? TIA!

Re: Oing today with no DH---help?!?!

• Options
    Okay, your body could be just prepping the O!!!! It doesn't necessarily mean you are Oing right this second Smile  Can DH come home for a lunch quickie Wink  Can he skip his lunch and get home an hour earlier?  This might give you peace of mind.  You have 12 hrs after O normally so all is not lost and believe it or not that Friday sperm might still be viable!!!!!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Eggs can last 12-24 hours...so you should have time!! :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't think it will be too late.  Just make sure DH delivers when he gets home!

Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with all the pp! You should be fine...but get that dh to put out when he gets home. :)
  • Options
    I agree with everyone else- Jump him when he gets home tonight!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"