1st Trimester
Options

Baby measuring ahead again...

The my first u/s I was 6w6d and the baby was measuring 7w1d...this past weekend I was in the ER again and had another u/s and should have been 8w and the baby was measuring 8w6d-  crazy how fast they grow!!

Re: Baby measuring ahead again...

• Options
    why were u in the er again?
  • Options

That's crazy! So far, I've measured right on according to my ovulation date.

Why were you in the ER???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The most amazing jump for me was seeing my 9 week ultrasound to my 11 week ultrasound. It was amazing to see the changes. It's so crazy how quickly they being to change during the next few weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was in the ER last week with red bleeding and on Saturday it came back with some pretty bad cramps.
  • Options
    OMG. But everything's ok? Has it stopped? What did the doc say?
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Yeah everything is fine...I had a hemmorhage last week and I guess it healed itself and the blood I got on Saturday was just the rest of it being pushed out. It was very scary though.
  • Options
    Wow. I'm glad everything is ok!
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Wow! They do grow fast!?

Speaking of fast, it's amazing to me how quickly it seems your ticker is moving!! You got a really early BFP, right??
  • Options
    I just realized how stupid my last comment sounds if you changed your ticker to match the u/s measurements, LMAO.?

Ignore me. I haven't done anything productive in like 2 weeks and my brain is complete mush.?
  • Options

I changed my ticker the first time it changed but I haven't changed it to the recent +6 days. I don't know if I should or not...

But I did get my BFP really early but that was in November Smile

• Options
    Wow, November? It must have been, because I was really early on when you posted your BFP! Time really flies! It's weird, though, because it feels like time is dragging for me but when I see everyone's ticker it looks like everyone is just zipping along in their pregnancy!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"