Working Moms
Options

Poll: Ur bday dinner date with DH? Where? What?

XP:

Tomorrow is my bday and DH is asking me to plan "my" night. So, we have a few options...

We have free tix to a Murder Mystery dinner/show. I've never gone to one of these before, and despite how cheesy it sounds, may actually be fun.

We love this fondue restaurant that is nearby and yummy. But what to do afterward? I don't really *just* want to eat dinner and go home. My mom will be here to watch DD at 8pm (DD will be asleep by then), so once we go to dinner and have a drink, it will prob be 10pm. I don't want to keep my mom up super late, but I was thinking of a walk on the beach or going to get ice cream, but it's freakin' freeeezing here right now (well, at least for Cali... 34*F last night). Any ideas ladies?

Re: Poll: Ur bday dinner date with DH? Where? What?

• Options
    We usually just go to dinner.  Like you, it's hard to get out and then we can't stay out late.  So, we go out for a couple hours, have some drinks, eat dessert and then go home at a reasonable time.  It's just nice to eat a leisurely meal in peace.  I'd go to the fondue place and just sit and relax for awhile.
  • Options
    Find a quiet bar and have a couple drinks.  DH and I would probably shoot a game of pool.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"