Mommy got some breast pads.....extra thin as DH pointed out

and any guesses on what tool Daddy got?

Then we sat down for our British-inspired Christmas meal

while Katie joined us on baby monitor!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

Re: Did y'alls presents top these?? ;-)

• Not mine.  My DH got me a bunch of under the counter appliances which all went back today.  One of which was a coffee maker & also a coffee grinder.  Don't get that cause I don't even drink coffee AT ALL.  He tried.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"Cherish your furbabies today because there might not be a tomorrow"

Heaven has another angel. RIP Bubba 2/15/09 - 9 Months Old

Godspeed Apache "Boo Boo" 2/2/09 - 2 1/2 Years Old
    Rest in peace my sweet Angel. 11/05/08 - 2 Years Old

• DH doesn't do any shopping, so I got my self, some Jeans, a new wallet, and a purse!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mrs G- i posted on the other board but I just wanted to say you look fantastic!!!
  • Cute pics, thanks for sharing. My BFP was the best present :) and then I got an iHome to dock my nano and play music. I also got candles and a Coach bag. DH got Seinfeld DVDs, a tie, socks and a cool new cell phone.

We have houseguests and we went to Epcot for a day on Friday, so I guess that was an unexpected present!

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Precious pictures MrsG and everyone looks so great!  Your little Katie is adorable!!  DH got me the Dark Knight DVD (love that film!!) and a EyeFi (you just put your camera up to your computer, turn the camera on and it automatically downloads the pictues without any cables).  DH knows how bad I am about downloading pictures for I always have to find the cable so now I can download the pictures without the hassle of having to find the cable all the time.  It is a really cool device and DH found a great deal on Amazon.com.  Your family is beautiful MrsG I am so happy for you!  I loved the British meal (Me & DH love British-inspired meals) it looked really good!!  Happy Holidays!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • that eyefi sounds awesome!!!!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Love the pics...cute!

DH got me an HD Flip.  I love it!

• Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I forgot to buy crackers this year and it made me so sad not to wear a tissue paper crown Crying
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"